Birdsong Events

Ashland City, TN · View map

About Birdsong Events

Dreams do come true and your perfect day is waiting for you on the beautiful grounds at Birdsong. Your choices are limitless with two welcoming historic houses and five different outside locations including a lovely, intimate site on the banks of Sycamore Creek. Birdsong is located on Highway 49 East in Ashland City just a short, scenic drive outside of Nashville.

This peaceful nine acre property is covered with rolling hills, natural water features and beautiful landscapes which work in harmony to create the perfect backdrop for weddings or special events. Let us plan your big event today!

5 Reviews for Birdsong Events

5 Birdsong Events Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 10/18/2014

The venue is absolutely beautiful. Owen and Jennifer are the best. They were so helpful the whole process. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Read more The venue is absolutely beautiful. Owen and Jennifer are the best. They were so helpful the whole process. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

T
Tanya

Married on 04/02/2011

Gosh, I'm super confused about that 10/10/15 review left by a guy named David. My husband and I own a photography company that has been in operation for 14 amazing years. Out of our Vegas, Florida, ... Read more Albuquerque and Tennessee weddings, one of the most breathtaking venues and amazing, caring staffs has been with Birdsong Events. Jennifer and Owen are INCREDIBLE to their couples, but what I find SUPER PERPLEXING, is that David's wedding date is listed at 10/10/15, when I have a wedding contract for 10/10/15 and shot a GORGEOUS wedding (Bride: Jasmin, Groom: Andy) on 10/10/15 and there are never two weddings on the same day at Birdsong Events. I worry that whoever left that review is a con artist, angry competitor or spam altogether. The last sentence alone sums up his cuckoo meter. If anyone is considering Birdsong Events as their wedding venue, as professionals, we stand behind them ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. If you'd like to see images from the REAL 10/10/15 wedding, it was so gorgeous it's been published in The Pink Bride magazine. We'd be happy to show you images from the wedding, proof of the their invitation showing the 10/10/15 wedding date, along with a contract showing we were at Birdsong Events on that date and there was no David. Unless the ghost of the alleged murdered person got married in spirit there and then came back to create a wedding wire account- for the love of biscuits.

V
Valerie

Event date: 10/20/2014

I cannot begin to describe what a wonderful experience we had at the Birdsong. My husband and I hosted a southern Sunday dinner on the grounds of the Birdsong to celebrate our 10th anniversary.I ... Read more couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect setting! In the days following our event, we received several texts, emails and phone calls from guests going on and on about how lovely the Birdsong was. The staff was accommodating and easy to work with making it a truly stress-free experience. You cannot find a prettier, more tranquil spot a half hour outside of downtown Nashville. We can't wait to host our next event at the Birdsong!