Birke Weddings

Northfield, VT · View map · Visit website

About Birke Weddings

Artists + Storytellers

We specialize in documentary-style storytelling, artful portraits and colorful candids. We’ve been to hundreds of weddings and know how to capture authentic moments of the most epic party you will EVER give.

We are drawn to unique weddings that are close to the earth - farms, barns, mountaintops, rivers, fields, beaches, your parent’s backyard... celebrations that are outside the box, thoughtful, personal, sacred.

With us, you can relax, connect with your people and dance your ass off knowing that every special moment will be documented in all it's glory. If you feel drawn to our work, we’d love to talk!

27 Reviews for Birke Weddings

27 Birke Weddings Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 02/25/2017

Caroline is a complete joy to work with! She shot my sister's wedding two years ago, and as soon as we got engaged we knew we didn't need to look any further for our photographer. From our first ... Read more conversation, to going over the vision for our wedding day, to finally the day of. Caroline is a complete professional who puts you at ease and captures the most incredible moments you didn't even realize were happening! Going through the final photographs...we couldn't decide which to frame! Each photo is more beautiful than the next! We cannot recommend Birke Weddings and Caroline enough!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 05/18/2019

The absolute best!

I can’t tell you how many portfolios I looked at, estimates I received and phone calls. I knew when I spoke to Caroline she was the one! The pricing, her attention to details and her personality. ... Read more Let’s be honest planning a wedding can be stressful. You can find yourself scrolling hours on end questioning every little detail. Caroline not only captured every single detail (some which many wouldn’t notice).she was so easy to work with. She made you feel comfortable being in-front of the camera. The day I received my photographs (another huge surprise, only a short few weeks) back I was truly blown away. There hasn’t been a day since our wedding that I have not looked at one! She is such a treasure! Hands down one of my favorite vendors.

Christina
Christina

Married on 08/26/2018

Very Happy with Birke!!

I would absolutely recommend Caroline (Birke Weddings) as she captured everything I could have wanted during our wedding. She has a very artistic eye which i appreciated. I liked how we changed the ... Read more scenery during our pre ceremony pictures to get different background views. she is a true professional and reasonably priced. very high quality outcome and i am very pleased with it all!!