Rabbi Steven Lebow

Marietta, Georgia · View map

About Rabbi Steven Lebow

Servicing the states of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee, licensed officiant Rabbi Steven Lebow specializes in arranging and administering unique Jewish, interfaith, and same-sex marriages. When it comes to weddings, Rabbi Lebow’s motto is “always keep the bride smiling”. He is dedicated to making your wedding a stress-free, memorable experience.

Rabbi Lebow enjoys customizing his services to his couples’ values, style, and personality, and does not require any manner of religious agenda to be included in your ceremony. During your complimentary initial consultation, Rabbi Lebow will help you determine your wedding vision and begin shaping the structure of your ceremony around your preferences. He always keeps wedding ceremonies to under 30 minutes in length to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of you and your wedding guests.

39 Reviews for Rabbi Steven Lebow

39 Rabbi Steven Lebow Reviews

NerdLove
Jessica

Married on 10/23/2016

Rabbi Lebow was amazing! My husband is agnostic, his family is Christian, and my family is Jewish. We're both nerds. He crafted a short and sweet ceremony that incorporated Jewish elements in a ... Read more neutral way, and he incorporated nerdiness throughout the ceremony. We loved it. He started off including references to Zelda, Halo, Civilization V, and so many others, which was perfect because my husband and I met because of video games. It was absolutely wonderful and perfect. We loved it. He got the crowd laughing and crying and set the tone for the rest of the day. Thanks so much, Rabbi Lebow. It was amazing.

H
Hailey

Married on 06/06/2015

Rabbi Lebow was incredible. He did everything we needed for the ceremony but made it so much more fun and lively, He brought great humor to the ceremony. He also did the ceremony exactly the way we ... Read more wanted it and he changed the things we specifically wanted in it.

A
Aviva

Married on 06/06/2015

Rabbi Lebow is amazing. He truly cares about engaging your guests and making them feel a part of the celebration. He will make it light-hearted and sentimental at the exact same time. We got many ... Read more comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the ceremony and our Rabbi in particular. Rabbi Lebow has been my Rabbi since 4 years old. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.