Bishop Event Planning

Hendersonville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Bishop Event Planning

Bishop Event Planning is a certified wedding planning company based out of Hendersonville, North Carolina. The company offers several packages and helpful services such as staffing, calligraphy, and decor rental for your convenience at an affordable rate. Although Bishop Event Planning was founded in Asheville, North Carolina, this company will travel up to 3 hours to accommodate your special day. Megan Bishop, the owner and lead designer, has eight years of experience in making clients’ dreams come true. She is passionate about making your wedding a success from start to finish and dedicates herself to the details and organization so that you can be stress-free on the most important day of your life. Bishop Event Planning strives to bring you quality planning services that will help your wedding dream become a reality.

Bishop Event Planning offers a wide variety of planning services. This event company provides a choice of packages to suit all budgets and needs. Bishop Event Planning specializes in civil, religious, and non-religious weddings, and provides a minimum of two day-of coordinators with most of those packages to ensure that everything runs smoothly at your celebration. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor confirmation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered

Bishop Event Planning serves Western North Carolina and other parts of North Carolina, Charleston and other parts of South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Georgia.

11 Reviews for Bishop Event Planning

11 Bishop Event Planning Reviews

amanda
Featured
amanda

Married on 06/21/2019

Thank goodness for Megan and her team!!

We were not entirely sure we needed an event coordinator and mulled it over for far too long. I finally decided that I didn't want to answer all the questions all day so found Megan and booked her ... Read more after talking with her and being reassured that we were doing the right thing. The month of we started making the schedule and Megan really took over and made sure all of our vendors were on board and on a timeline. She helped calm my nerves and planned some with my mom when I just needed a break. The day before she came out and helped arrange us all and talk through all of our questions and the decorating. The next day she brought two extra people to help make sure everything went off without a hitch. They were so wonderful, both families kept saying how we couldn't have done it without her team from decorating before, organizing and rearranging during the event, and helping ti break down everything afterwards. We could not recommend Megan and her team more. They were worth every penny and then some. BOOK WITH BISHOP EVENT PLANNING!! You will not regret it. Thanks Megan!!

L
Laura

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Coordinator Ever!

I hired Megan for a Georgia home wedding. She was extremely attentive to detail and our wedding couldn't have gone the way it did without her! Megan Bishop and her assistants were beyond my ... Read more expectations. Not only did she make sure we were on track with our planning progress, she would give guidance when we would hit a snag. On the day of, it was as if they were magically getting multiple things done at once. If you are having a home wedding you MUST hire her.

Andi
Andi Mull

Married on 04/27/2019

Delightful

I rent several items from them to use at my wedding. All items were delivered the day before and pick up the day after. Bishop Event Planning was delightful to work with as well as extremely ... Read more responsive!