Bisou Weddings and Events

Clifton Park, NY · View map

About Bisou Weddings and Events

Bisou Weddings and Events is a classic wedding planner in the Albany, New York area, helping couples create events that beautifully reflect their personalities. This company, comprised of five wedding planners, aims to work hard while having fun bringing to life couples’ visions.

The planners at Bisou Weddings and Events offer different packages for couples in various stages of the wedding planning process. A la carte services are available to couples looking for help with one item of their special day. Day of coordination is offered for couples who planned the wedding in its entirety but desire assistance on their big day to make things run smoothly. Full wedding planning and design packages help couples from start to finish with services that include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
The wedding planners work throughout the state of New York in regions that include the Greater Capital region, Upstate New York, Hudson Valley and Manhattan. They are also available to help with weddings throughout New England and destination weddings in the regions beyond.

64 Reviews for Bisou Weddings and Events

64 Bisou Weddings and Events Reviews

Anna
Anna

Married on 06/07/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

Having worked for Bisou Weddings and Events for the past few years, the were an obvious choice when it came to looking for wedding planning help. However, being on the other side of the planning and ... Read more coordinating process just showed me how invaluable the Bisou team is!!! There are so many things to keep track of on your wedding day and it goes by so fast, but with Bisou you don't waste a single second worrying about when the next guest shuttle is arriving or if the DJ is all set up with everything he needs. I realized seconds before I was about to walk down the aisle that I didn't have my veil and before the flower girl had thrown her last petal Sarah had retrieved the veil from the bridal suite and secured it in my hair! I truly can't imagine having pulled off such a perfect day without the Bisou team. They are wonderful and responsive and kind and attentive and everything you need to have the wedding of your dreams!

E
Emily

Married on 12/31/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Sarah and her team were recommended to us by our hotel planner. Being a corporate event planner myself, I thought I had everything under control, until about 3 months before the wedding where I ... Read more realized that if I did not have a "day of planner", I would spend my wedding day stressing over all the little details. Sarah was a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding; she has a ton of experience and thought of every detail possible! Sarah created our timeline and communicated with all our vendors. Anna and Maria were our planners the day of and wow, they are amazing! Anna arrived in the morning and was such a calming presence throughout the whole day. She was by my side throughout the event asking me what I needed, with mints, deodorant, holding my bouquet, etc. Anna and Maria made sure the event ran smoothly, that every item was in its place and that we had everything we needed throughout the night. Because of Bisou, everyone was able to enjoy each moment and it made the day that much more special. Thank you Sarah, Anna and Maria!

C
Chelsea

Married on 10/13/2018

Can't Thank Them Enough!!

Sarah and her team at Bisou made our wedding day go so incredibly smoothly, that we really can't thank them enough. She set up the timeline for the whole day, was in contact with all of the vendors to ... Read more make sure they were there on time, their meal orders and any additional details that I probably would have never even thought of. The day of the wedding, from the minute Sarah got there, she had this calming presence, while making sure everything was on schedule and not a detail was missed. She is organized, efficiently and just overall an awesome person. At the venue, her and Emily made sure not a detail was missed, leaving us to not worry about a thing and just enjoy our day. We really can't thank them enough!