Bistro Catering and Events

Concord, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Bistro Catering and Events

Bistro Catering and Events is a restaurant and catering company located in Concord, North Carolina. Their experienced catering team is capable of catering off-site events with up to 2,000 guests in attendance. They offer the same level of professionalism and service to intimate and extravagant events alike. Confident in their incomparable food quality and presentation, Bistro Catering and Events welcomes couples for a no-obligation consultation and food tasting. The team also offers couples their private dining room, where they can host celebrations with up to 100 guests.

Bistro Catering and Events offers couples china dinnerware, glassware, flatware and linens with each of their catering packages. They also provide cleanup, setup and delivery for your convenience.

Cuisine

This award-winning caterer will gladly customize their menu to reflect each couple’s culinary vision for their wedding day. Seasoned chefs can prepare anything from exotic cuisine like Caribbean and Mediterranean to favorites like American and Asian. Bistro Catering and Events will also accommodate dietary needs that include gluten-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan and vegetarian.

56 Reviews for Bistro Catering and Events

56 Bistro Catering and Events Reviews

C
Featured
Candice

Married on 06/10/2014

THE FOOD IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The entire staff was very professional and super nice ever since we met them at the Charlotte Bridal Show. They were the preferred vendor for my venue and I would ... Read more would not change a thing. The taste testing was wonderful and they delivered an awesome reception meal. They even packed the bride and groom a to-go box! They took care of handling our cake and toasting glasses. I would recommend ANYONE to use Bistro. They are wonderful. If you don't get a chance to use them for catering.... Go try their restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

Tamille
Tamille

Married on 04/19/2019

Very Good Food

Amazing good and staff. I still have people calling me to tell me how good the food was! We loved it! Read more Amazing good and staff. I still have people calling me to tell me how good the food was! We loved it!

J
Jackie

Married on 04/06/2019

Food was great

Service was great, ladies were very nice, food was great. Read more Service was great, ladies were very nice, food was great.