Bit of Whimsy Cakes

Richmond, KY · View map

About Bit of Whimsy Cakes

A wedding cake is more than a dessert. It's a work of art that reflects a couple's personality & style. Whether traditional and romantic or whimsical and fun, we'll create a unique & delicious cake that will have your guests raving. And the groom is never left out - let us design a special cake just for him. On the most important day of your life, you deserve a cake that is as special as you. Celebrate your big day with a Bit of Whimsy!

67 Reviews for Bit of Whimsy Cakes

67 Bit of Whimsy Cakes Reviews

E
Emily

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic and Couldn’t Be Better

Our cake was amazing and I could not have asked for anything better! The ability to mix match flavors with filling is worth everything! We were able to fit our cake towards everyone without leaving ... Read more people out! I loved it and will always come back for more!

D
Dana

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing cake!!! So worth it!

Delicious, great service, gorgeous! I was honestly more excited about the cake than anything! Read more Delicious, great service, gorgeous!! I was honestly more excited about the cake than anything!

M
Mary Wuerzburger

Married on 04/20/2019

Becky and Bit of Whimsy Cakes exceeded my expectations.

Becky and Bit of Whimsy Cakes exceeded my expectations. Not only did the cakes look beautiful (yes the Grooms cake is a to-go B-Dubs box - fooled EVERYONE! ), they tasted even better. Her shop in ... Read more Richmond is adorable! The tasting was intimate and the flavors choices were delicious! I am still dreaming about the coconut cake with raspberry coconut filling. Thank you for being apart of my wedding day and for my beautifully delicious cake!