Bixler Blooms

Marietta, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bixler Blooms

Bixler Blooms, formerly The Sunflower Lady uses local, fresh cut flowers as much as possible to brighten your wedding decor with her full-event floral design business. Owner Marla Bixler has more than 20 years of experience working in wholesale, retail, and growing beautiful blooms. She creates unique arrangements and pieces you won’t forget

Marla’s experience working in the floral industry in both wholesale and retail gives her an advantage when recommending flowers based on availability and budget. She provides each couple with personalized service when discussing floral ideas during the consultation and viewing samples. Her floral arrangements can fit with any wedding theme from classic to country, eclectic to glamorous, modern to nautical, romantic to rustic, and even tropical to vintage. Marla can create elegant and fresh bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns and flower girl baskets. She also designs aisle, altar and chuppah decor, table arrangements, and uses flower petals, single flowers, and artificial flowers to great effect.

93 Reviews for Bixler Blooms

93 Bixler Blooms Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 08/27/2017

Marla delivered the most perfect flowers for our wedding day. We were planning our wedding from over 1,000 miles away and she was quick to reply and jump on a call with both of us on a weekend ... Read more evening. She was very personable and interactive in taking the time to get to know both my husband and I, our likes and dislikes to help create our vision for the day. She was extremely flexible throughout the process with me going back and forth on who's getting what, our budget, as well as a last minute request for a table arrangement. My bouquet was prettier than she even explained and I loved the touch of all local PA flowers. Our flower girl loved her flower crown and it stayed on her all night!! Marla was prompt, professional, and I'd recommend her to everyone for all special occasions. Thank you Marla for contributing to what we thought was the most perfect day! You surpassed all our expectations in the flower department. Love, Anna & Al

Rachel
Rachel Foxx

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Pleasant to work with

Marla is great to work with. It's clear that she enjoys her job and wants to give her clients whatever they are envisioning. She's friendly and very quick to respond. Read more Marla is great to work with. It's clear that she enjoys her job and wants to give her clients whatever they are envisioning. She's friendly and very quick to respond.

kim
kim

Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond my expectations

Marla was fantastic to work with, despite my anxiety over minor details. The flowers were beyond my expectations and they were the most beautiful floral pieces I’ve ever seen! All of my bridesmaids ... Read more loved their bouquets and couldn’t be happier! The flower girls got cute little flower poms and Marla made sure to make them both unique so each girl got to have her own style. Marla is absolutely the sweetest and really listens to what you want your bouquet to look like. She delivers a masterpiece and you can tell she puts her heart into her work and wants the bride to have that special piece she was looking for. She also made the background for my ceremony and made it a million times more beautiful and extravagant compared to the one I was expecting.