Black Bear Golf Club

Parker, CO · View map · Visit website

About Black Bear Golf Club

Black Bear Golf Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Parker, Colorado. This venue, offering both indoor and outdoor sites for a wedding celebration, combines the modern style of a chic clubhouse with the rustic wildness of nature, tall grass, trees, and wending fairways.

Facilities and Capacity
Black Bear Golf Club offers a variety of sites for an outdoor wedding ceremony. Couples can say their vows among the fairways with views of the hills and surrounding trees or in the foreground of the Black Bear clubhouse itself. The event lawn and patio are manicured, impressive, and ideal for excellent photo opportunities.

Indoor receptions can take place in the ballroom, which features a handsome candelabra chandelier and a brick hearth. The neutral theme of the ballroom accommodates a variety of wedding colors and décor.

In addition to the spacious event lawn and patio, photo opportunities are also available on a bridge or in the tall grasses of the surrounding nature. Private get-ready rooms are available for pre-ceremony preparations.

Black Bear Golf Club hosts engagement parties, wedding showers, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more. Couples can work intimately with a private events director and expertly trained staff to ensure their big day is executed with personal attention and precision.

Event planning services begin with a personal consultation and a tour of the facility. Decorative staples are available for rent with an all-inclusive package at this facility, including centerpieces, aisles, archways, and more. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Cuisine
The executive chef at this venue incorporates locally-sourced flavors and ingredients into his dishes. Full catering services include a personalized menu with private tastings for every client. A gourmet cake is also included with cake cutting services and a champagne toast for the newlyweds.

Full bar services include house beers, wines, liquors, signature drinks, and specialty libations. Staples such as tables, chairs, linens, glassware, flatware, and barware are included with catering and bar services.

47 Reviews for Black Bear Golf Club

47 Black Bear Golf Club Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/25/2016

Out of all of the other venues we had looked at (dozens! ), this is by far the ABSOLUTE best! Erika and her team did a phenomenal job of putting together our perfect day. They were very respectful of ... Read more our budget (which was on the smaller/modest end) and were willing to work with us so we could get the best wedding possible. We didn't even feel like we were sacrificing anything due to the budget. The chef and the food selection is hands down the most DELICIOUS we've ever had! Our guests, even months later are STILL raving about the food! Elmir helped us create the perfect "couple's drink" with a spin on a French Martini that was uniquely us. Probably the BEST drink I've ever had, it was light, refreshing and not too alcohol tasting, perfect for a June wedding. He was even thoughtful enough to have Argentinian wine for our South American guests. My husband is from Uruguay and his family is spread all over the world so we were blown away by the details the staff took at having small nods to his culture and global family. Erika responded to all of my emails, ideas, questions promptly and was genuinely excited to help me have my perfect wedding. I even had rose petal cannons as a surprise for my now husband and Erika was so excited and did a great job at hiding our secret. He was so surprised when the cannons went off right after we kissed at the end of the ceremony! Anytime a small hiccup or two would come up throughout the evening Erika did a great job of leading her team and made the night go so smoothly. The venue is also so beautiful on its own that we had minimal decorations. I was so sad when it was the end of the evening because I was having so much fun and our guests had a BLAST. Again, our guests still talk about the great time they had and what a fun wedding it was. My husband and I (and our families and guests) will always remember this day and how Erika and the Black Bear team went so above and beyond to make our day truly special. THANK YOU!!

Brianne
Brianne

Married on 05/31/2018

My husband and I were so impressed with Black Bear Golf Club! Our wedding day was perfect and the venue is breathtaking. They were easy to get ahold of, we were able to come to the venue and ask any ... Read more questions we had before the wedding day, and the food is incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

B
Brittany

Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Black Bear. The food was out of this world, our maitred was amazing and attentive. He even helped me when I had a small catastrophe and had a ... Read more soaking wet shoe! They took care of everything and were very accommodating. I really could go on forever but all you need to know is this place is amazing and if I could go back and do it again, I still would have chosen Black Bear for my ceremony and reception!!!