Black Bear Inn

Arnold, CA · View map · Visit website

About Black Bear Inn

The Black Bear Inn is a year-round wedding destination in Arnold, California. They offer beautiful mountains as your backdrop with rustic yet elegant indoor and outdoor options for your celebration. Black Bear Inn wants couples to make their wedding a whole weekend affair on their amazingly scenic property.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 85 guests indoors and 150 guests outdoors at Black Bear Inn. They have a variety of venues within the facility, which include:

• Lower meadow adorned with oak trees, sweet peas and a foot bridge
  • Rose garden
  • Back patio strung with lights
  • Gathering room with river-rock fireplace

This romantic inn set against beautiful Sequoia trees and manicured lawns provides a full-service wedding experience. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event planner

Accommodations
The Black Bear Inn offers five guest suites, each with a king bed, jacuzzi tub, gas fireplace, flat screen tv and private french doors leading to an outdoor hot tub or picturesque meadow.

Other Services

Featured
Brian Klimowski

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Perfect

This was the venue of our dreams. First of all, Bruce and Wendi are amazing to work with, and they helped us out with ALL sorts of random stuff on the days leading up to the wedding, along with the ... Read more wedding day itself. They were always there to lend a hand with setup, duct tape, batteries, decorating, literally ANYTHING that we needed. The rooms are gorgeous and spacious, and furnished with everything that we needed. The grounds are also perfectly manicured and beautiful, with different areas for the ceremony and reception, with a hot tub for the night before! If you're having a wedding near the Big Trees, there is no other option that even comes close. Book this venue!

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/02/2018

The perfect outdoor wedding!

We choose the perfect place! They have an outdoor or indoor option. Beautiful! Easily checked off everything on our list for choosing a venue. Wendi is amazing and so helpful! The outdoors alone are ... Read more beautiful enough so we did not need any extra decorations. Definitely worth the price!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/29/2018

I am so happy I booked my wedding at the Black Bear Inn! Wendi and Bruce were absolute amazing - super responsive, so helpful in making sure the day ran smoothly, and provided fantastic ... Read more recommendations for vendors that just knocked everything out of the park. I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the day knowing we had an awesome group of people in place to make it such a special day (we literally had zero hiccups). The venue itself is absolutely beautiful, not to mention a great location for your bridal party - we booked the venue which is where the bridal party stayed, then booked the Yellow Dog Airbnb which is walking distance; both were extremely comfortable. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing. I expect my husband and I will be back to visit for the many anniversaries ahead! So many thanks to Wendi and Bruce!