Black Bunny Bakery

Eliot, ME · View map

About Black Bunny Bakery

Welcome to Black Bunny Bakery! We are a custom order, by appointment only bakery serving the Seacoast NH and Southern Maine area. We are committed to provide delicious, from-scratch, never-frozen, top-quality baked goods and flawless customer service. Black Bunny Bakery offers wedding cakes, cupcakes, decorated cookies, whoopie pies, and other treats.

42 Reviews for Black Bunny Bakery

42 Black Bunny Bakery Reviews

Page
Page

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous and delicious cake! Understood my vision and perfectly executed it! Read more Gorgeous and delicious cake! Understood my vision and perfectly executed it!

E
Erin

Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding cake was beautiful and so personalized! Cara was professional and personable and had a lot of information to share during the cake tasting. She was willing to work within our short-notice ... Read more time frame and was flexible and helpful with questions we had. Most importantly, our cake tasted delicious—best tasting wedding cake I’ve had!

A
Allison

Married on 10/01/2016

Kara was amazing to work with and helped create the most beautiful wedding cake for us. I have been to many weddings and have experienced cake that may look great but lacks great taste. Kara's cakes ... Read more have it all - amazing taste and beautiful design. I was so pleased with our cake and will use Kara in the future for other cake needs. The cake was so good that I have to admit we even had it a week after our wedding and it still tasted just a great and fresh. Thank you Kara for your great customer service and for bringing our vision to life!