Black-eyed Pea

Castle Rock, CO · View map

About Black-eyed Pea

Black-eyed Pea is a fresh, homestyle wedding catering service based out of Castle Rock, Colorado that serves Denver, Loveland, Fort Collins and Pueblo. No matter where you wedding is taking place, or how many people you are inviting, Black-eyed Pea is ready to make you and your guests feel right at home with delicious, made-from-scratch food. Their menu is customizable for your event, to ensure that you get exactly what you want for your special day.

Before your event even begins, set up a complimentary tasting to make sure the menu created is exactly what you want. Full service catering from Black-eyed Pea includes setup, service, cleanup and full waitstaff. Bar service with certified bartenders can also be provided.

Cuisine
Black-eyed Pea serves classic, homestyle American cooking. Many dietary needs can be accommodated upon request.

13 Reviews for Black-eyed Pea

13 Black-eyed Pea Reviews

O
Odessa

Married on 12/30/2017

The very reason this review is 5 Stars has everything to do with DEBBY! Her service and commitment was mind blowing to say the least. The closer it got to my event, the more anxious I got, I must ... Read more must have worried this woman the last two weeks something terrible. If I did, you would not have known. She calmed my fears. I made 11th hour changes to the menu and she accommodated me. Who does that???? Before I could get the words from my mouth about certain things, she was already on it. When I said I thought this would be better, she made it happen. I can't say enough about The Black-Eyed Pea catering, I can't say enough about Debby, I had a black tie affair and they showed up dressed so professionally. My guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the food and the service. They actually raved about the Prime Rib, Thank you Debby, for making my affair the Special Night that I had planned. Everything you and your staff did was Top Notch. I want to shout out the BEP restaurant in the Citadel Crossing as well. They let me come in and try food to see if it was to my liking, even after I changed my mind. AWESOME !!!! This was worth every penny I spent. I would use them over and over. One last thing, You other companies out there that do catering had better Step Up Your Game, because Debby and the Black-Eyed Pea has set the bar HIGH!!! Fantastic.

H
Hollie

Married on 10/02/2017

The food was AMAZING so many options on the menu! Debby and her team made our day perfect. :) seriously recommend! Read more The food was AMAZING so many options on the menu! Debby and her team made our day perfect. :) seriously recommend!!

M
Megan

Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing all the way around! Staff was wonderful and food was excellent! Read more Amazing all the way around!! Staff was wonderful and food was excellent!