Black Eyed Susan Photography, Inc.

Land O Lakes, FL · View map

About Black Eyed Susan Photography, Inc.

Your magical day...your special story...the day you've imagined since childhood. Your wedding expresses your love, excitement and dreams. You provide the love and we provide beautiful artistic photographs to treasure for the rest of your lives.

At Black Eyed Susan Photography, we passionately dedicate ourselves to creating unique, artistically crafted images. Our extensive options include boudoir and engagement sessions, complete bridal packages, as well as local and destination weddings. Take advantage of our newest service, offering the bride a chance to get back-in-the-dress after the bid day for a glamor and fun photo session. We combine exciting, contemporary wedding photojournalism with classic portrait and fashion photography. We are storytellers, artists and professionals. Visit our web site at www.blackeyedsusanphotography.com to view our galleries and learn more about us.

7 Reviews for Black Eyed Susan Photography, Inc.

7 Black Eyed Susan Photography, Inc. Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 06/05/2010

Susan was amazing and her photos came out beautiful. She was very detail oriented and worked hard to get every shot perfect. She was a great person to work with and I am so happy that we found her.I ... Read more have already recommended her to people who need a photographer for their special event.

A
Alison

Married on 05/22/2010

It was such a pleasure having Susan as our Photographer. I knew the moment that I met her that she was the photographer for our wedding. Right from the start we were on the same page, it was as if she ... Read more was reading my mind as to exactly what we were looking for and wanted. I would recomment her and her outstanding and professional entourage to capture any important life experience. The way they all paid so much attention to detail and caught all the action that was going on, they really made me feel and look like a star. The quality of the photos and albums are amazing! Susan is always on top of things. She even had some of our proofs on Facebook before we even got home from our Honeymoon. Go with Black Eyed Susan....You will not be dissappointed!!

S
Jessica

Married on 01/09/2010

Susan was absolutely wonderful to work with and our pictures turned out beautifully. She stuck out the freezing weather we had on our wedding day and despite the conditions, captured the wonderful ... Read more memories from our special day perfectly.