Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings /

Lead, SD · View map

About Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings /

We learned from the best!

We are 2nd generation Wedding Planners with over 30+ years experience each now specializing in the smaller more intimate wedding or elopement.

We are two sisters who learned from the best! Our mother, Marian Fischer was the original wedding consultant of Carmel-by the Sea California, and the wedding consultant for the famed Carmel Highlands Inn Wedding Chapel. When the chapel became unsafe to use any longer it was torn down and thus she founded Carmel Weddings and arranged thousands of weddings in her 35 year career including many celebrity and high end weddings.

Now that our mother has passed, my sister Kathee has become the next generation planner for Carmel Weddings, I however, moved to the beautiful hills of South Dakota and founded Black Hills Rally Weddings and the Annual Biker Mass Wedding.

Planning and officiating weddings has always remained in my heart since way back in my Carmel days I have continued to arrange, decorate, officiate and photograph weddings.

Weddings are supposed to be fun, but the stress of planning a wedding can be quite overwhelming. We take the stress out of your wedding day by supplying everything needed for your wedding from our complete inventory as well as the venue and professional staff.

We at Black Hills Rally Weddings have dedicated ourselves to carry on with our mothers tradition, to be fair and keep our weddings affordable for all.

We have several packages to choose from.

We are here to help make your wedding day special.

- GJ

"Everyone should be able to have a beautiful wedding that they can afford"

7 Reviews for Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings /

7 Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings / Reviews

R
Randy

Married on 08/02/2016

We couldn't be happier, Better than we had imagined, Gael exceeded our expectations 100 times! Beautiful, FUN, exciting, amazing... Gael you are truely an amazing lady! Read more We couldn't be happier, Better than we had imagined, Gael exceeded our expectations 100 times! Beautiful, FUN, exciting, amazing... Gael you are truely an amazing lady!!!

A
Amber

Married on 02/14/2016

Gael is absolutely fantastic. My husband and I wanted to do a winter wedding in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We searched everywhere for a wedding officiant and came across Gael. We called her and ... Read more explained what we wanted and even though she had never done a wedding like that before, she was all for it and assured us she would find the perfect spot for us to exchange our vows. And did she ever. The views were incredible and the ceremony was perfect. Gael had everything ready for us and all we had to do was show up and say 'I do'. Gael's husband served as the photographer and did a marvelous job. The pictures were delivered to us via 'dropbox' the very same day! (It's always nice dealing with someone who is technologically savvy!) We could not be more pleased with Gael's services. She was sweet, accommodating, helpful and extremely genuine. My husband and I both marveled at how much she seemed to legitimately enjoy seeing two people come together to be one. We will be recommending Gael and her husband to anyone who wants to do a wedding in the Black Hills/Sturgis area. They will not be disappointed.

B
Bob

Married on 11/03/2014

Awesome service. Great cake. Your farm is super perfect. Read more Awesome service. Great cake. Your farm is super perfect.