Black Horse Videography

Buffalo, NY · View map

About Black Horse Videography

Black Horse Videography has a creative and cinematic style that sets us apart from most of our competition. We are extremely proud to say that when looking for Buffalo Wedding Videography, we take every effort to make your wedding day memories come together in a true work of art. We take pride in our work and will take every step to ensure that we exceed your expectations. Find out more about Black Horse Videography by visiting our website or contacting us directly. www.blackhorsevideography.com

PHONE: 716-241-1250

EMAIL: alex@blackhorsevideography.com

38 Reviews for Black Horse Videography

38 Black Horse Videography Reviews

H
Haley

Getting married on 07/24/2019

Incredible! Well worth every penny!

Black Horse Videography was an amazing group to work with. I would easily give them 5+ stars. They are extremely professional. On my wedding day, you truly had no idea there was a camera on you.I ... Read more truly could not of picked a better people to capture our day. At first I was very hesitant about getting a videographer when my sister used them, I fell in love. I am able to relive our wedding day through our incredible video. It still brings me to tears. I’m so grateful for their work! Without a doubt a fantastic choice!

A
Amy

Married on 01/13/2018

There was a huge snow storm the night of our wedding and BHV still arrived early. We were impressed and relieved that the weather never set back our tight schedule. Alex and Amanda made us really ... Read more comfortable while shooting, as my husband and I generally feel awkward in front of cameras. Within a week BVH sent us or highlight reel and we were extremely impressed! Everytime we watch the video it brings tears to our eyes. They truly captured all the emotion and happiness of the day. Reliving the moments over and over again is something incredibly special. We couldn’t be more excited to see our final video! Choosing Black Horse Videography to film our wedding was the best decision we made!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/30/2017

All I really wanted for my wedding was a videographer. We are SO GLAD we chose Black Horse. The highlight reel they sent us was beautiful, and we can't wait for the entire video to be done! Read more All I really wanted for my wedding was a videographer. We are SO GLAD we chose Black Horse. The highlight reel they sent us was beautiful, and we can't wait for the entire video to be done!!