Black Iris Floral Design

Lunenburg, MA · View map

About Black Iris Floral Design

We are committed to making your special occasion all that you can imagine.

We only book with one client per day, which allows us to focus all of our energy on you.

Whether you are having five hundred guests or just a small get-together we can make your event shine.

We are located in Boxborough, MA and are willing to travel throughout New England. We have even traveled as far as Las Vegas, NV for a wedding.

We appreciate all styles of floral design, so whether you prefer a perfectly worn-in pair of Chuck Taylors or a pair of patent leather stilettos, we will create a one-of-a-kind floral experience just for you.

6 Reviews for Black Iris Floral Design

6 Black Iris Floral Design Reviews

J
Jaimee

Married on 10/11/2014

If you're looking for a local, small business type florist; then you have found it in Black Iris Floral design! Meghan is just awesome and we absolutely LOVED our flowers. She's so talented and ... Read more flexible when you need to meet with her. I highly recommend her!

K
Kelly-Rae

Married on 01/03/2014

I was very happy with my flowers and decorations. Beautiful work. Read more I was very happy with my flowers and decorations. Beautiful work.

M
Melanie

Married on 05/03/2013

There are a few reasons why I chose to work with Black Iris. Meghan impressed me with not only her professionalism, but she also understood the look and feel I was trying to achieve and provided ... Read more suggestions that would accomplish that while incorporating some of my favorite flowers without breaking the bank. She was on time, organized and super efficient! Something you should welcome on your wedding day! On top of it all she was super nice and very flexible! A+!