Black Leg Ranch

Sterling, ND · View map

About Black Leg Ranch

Weddings at Black Leg Ranch are enchanted events that bring together friends and family in a casually elegant setting. With multiple sites available for gathering with loved ones, and hosting a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception in our Copper Jewell Barn, your wedding at Black Leg Ranch will be the event of a lifetime for you and your guests.

Our Ranch Rustic venue is a perfect wedding destination in Central Dakota located only 20 minutes from the Bismarck Airport. Our signature offering, the Two Night Weekend Destination Wedding, is a tremendous value that you simply cannot find anywhere else. We encourage our couples to celebrate with an extended weekend at the ranch, far away from the hustle

8 Reviews for Black Leg Ranch

8 Black Leg Ranch Reviews

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing venue and services!

Black Leg Ranch was such a beautiful venue! We had family attend our wedding from all over the world and everyone was impressed! It's such a unique venue and it has everything you need; a bar/brewery, ... Read more a beautiful barn with a sound system and AC, lodging for about 30 people, a kitchenette, parking, bonfire, grill, peace and quite, etc. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Thank you for making our wedding an experience of a lifetime!

K
Kim

Married on 09/10/2016

We loved everything about Black Leg Ranch! I thought it might be kind of expensive when we first paid, but I would definitely pay for it again. One of the best things about this place is the ... Read more flexibility in setting up, arrival time, etc. I could not have asked for anything better! The family is GREAT to work with and helps things run smoothly from rehearsal through clean up. I definitely recommend this place a hundred times over!

C
Camille

Married on 08/06/2016

We booked the weekend package and it was the best decision ever! Having room for our closest family to be there without worrying about hotel rooms and driving was so convenient and gave us more ... Read more quality time together. The venue was enchanting and the people at Black Leg Ranch were extremely helpful and professional. They think of everything and make sure the wedding goes smoothly. I might be biased but I am pretty sure that we had the best wedding ever!! I would do it all again in a second and wouldn't change a thing.