Black Mountain

Jackson, NH · View map

About Black Mountain

Picturesque views and our inviting lodge make Black Mountain the perfect setting for your next special event. Excellent catering services and an experienced staff will ensure your event is a success. We provide a full liquor license, on-site catering services, and ample to space to accommodate intimate to large gatherings. Black Mountain specializes in weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events, barbeques, lobster bakes, pig roasts, fundraisers and more.

For more details on hosting your next event at Black Mountain call 603.383.4490 or email ski@blackmt.com

2 Reviews for Black Mountain

2 Black Mountain Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/04/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding day went. The owners were super cooperative and did just about everything I requested and were a huge help. We were given a whole week to decorate ... Read more the place before our big day. It was so wonderful to not have the stress of doing everything in one day. The marketing director and the woman I went to for everything, Genn Anzaldi, was amazing and treated our families like hers. She was there everyday helping decorate and making sure we had what we needed. The night of the wedding she was amazing too. All the staffing was great. Although we didn't do our rehearsal dinner there the option was available. For the wedding we chose the pig roast dinner. Bbq pulled pork, baked beans, corn on the cob, potatoe salad, and corn bread, everyone loved it! They even had cookies and brownies for a late night snack. Pricing was very reasonable and it gave me the barn type look I wanted for our rustic/vintage wedding. It looked like a fairytale all decked out in Christmas lights. We don't have one regret having our wedding there, and would recommend it to anyone. :)

User4174218

Event date: 03/16/2014

We rented the facility for our end of year Ski Team banquet. The bar area and seating area are spacious and accommodating for a large group of people. The staff did a great job helping prepare and ... Read more assist during the event. The LostBo pub is a great spot for entertaining. It has great views of the mountain and surrounding Jackson. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nice facility with a great atmosphere.

Black Mountain FAQ