Black Raven Imagery, LLC

Mendham, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Black Raven Imagery, LLC

Black Raven Imagery, LLC is a wedding photography business operating out of Mendham, New Jersey. Founded in 2015, this service has been covering weddings ever since. Torri Koppenaal is the lead photographer and company owner - and she has been working as a professional photographer since 2005.

An award-winning photography company, their skill for producing beautiful wedding photographs comes from a place of passion and dedication. Torri is an experienced photographer who knows how to wield a camera to capture your best side, but she is also aware of just how significant the moment is for you. As such, she strives to make every click of the shutter count.

Proficient with a number of distinctive styles (contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional), Torri is able to produce assorted photos that showcase various scenes, emotions, and wedding memorabilia.

The high-resolution images she takes can be provided to the couple in digital files, albums, canvas, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

Other Services

Aside from their specialist approach to covering weddings, Black Raven Imagery, LLC also likes to photograph engagements. Torri can also cover maternity sessions, corporate photoshoots, as well as taking pictures of your pets. Other services available from this photographer can include the following:

• Multiple-location sessions

Featured
Gina Ricca

Married on 11/09/2018

Best photographer ever!!!

I don’t even know where to begin. There are no words to express the photographer and person Torri is. She was an absolute pleasure to work and was more of a friend than a photographer that day. She ... Read more was there every step of the way and took some really amazing photos. Torri was so creative with her poses and while I was upset it was raining, it did allow her to take a breathtaking picture! Her father was the second shooter and he was so cute and helpful in every way. They made us laugh the whole time and were so attentive to every thing we needed. We had seen Torri at a bridal show 2 years before we got married, we were only there to browse. I had passed the booth and the photos caught my eye. When I got home I couldn’t stop thinking about them so I reached out to get some ideas about pricing. The minute We spoke to Torri we knew we were going to book her no matter the price. Thankfully her prices are very reasonable and very very worth it. We couldn’t have asked for a better or a better photographer to be there with her. If you’re looking for a photographer Torri is 100% the way to go !!

Meghan
Meghan Leyson

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Photos

Torri was amazing and easy to work with. She was helpful with everything on my wedding day and captured creative photos throughout your wedding day! The communication throughout the entire process was ... Read more easy and fast:) She let us be us and even gave us tips throughout our wedding day. The prices are more than worth it!!

T
Tanya Ligos

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer for your Best Day Ever!

Torri was highly recommended by our DJ and the photos he shared with us were amazing. After speaking with Torri, we knew she was the one. Not only is Torri a great photographer but she has a great ... Read more personality and kept us at ease throughout the entire wedding day. She even helped my maid of honor with the buttons on my dress and put on my veil! Her photos really captured the true essence of the day and we couldn't be happier. Torri was an intricate part of our Best Day Ever and we are so grateful that we found her.