Black Star Farms

Suttons Bay, MI · View map

About Black Star Farms

160 Acre property in northern Michigan that features a winery, Inn, and farm.

19 Reviews for Black Star Farms

19 Black Star Farms Reviews

C
Cristiana Gherasim

Married on 06/01/2019

Can I go back?

I had my wedding at Black Star Farms on June 1, 2019 and it really was the best ever! A vineyard wedding was something I'd always longed for but being from the Metro Detroit area was nervous about ... Read more planning from a 4-hour distance. Dorothy at Black Star Farms made it a breeze! She truly is phenomenal at her job; from the first moment we met her at the site tour to our actual wedding day Dorothy was responsive to my many emails and questions, communicative with the vendors, and really took care of every little detail to perfection. We held our ceremony up in the breathtaking vineyard and our reception in the Pegasus Barn covered in twinkle lights and chandeliers. I would definitely recommend renting a room at the Inn for the weekend; it was such a great location for getting ready in the morning and later ending the night. Ah, and the FOOD! Absolutely delicious farm-to-table menu created by the most talented chef. To this day my guests and myself continue to rave about the venue, the food, the staff, and the overall experience at Black Star Farms. I would definitely recommend this location to any bride! Thank you Black Star Farms, Dorothy, and all the wonderful staff who helped me create these memories I'll hold on to forever.

J
Joe

Married on 09/15/2018

Dorothy and her team were outstanding! Read more Dorothy and her team were outstanding!

M
Mindy

Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding at Black Star Farms could not have been better. The facility is amazing, and was the perfect place for our guests from out of state that had never seen the beauty of Northern Michigan. ... Read more More than anything though, the staff was incredible and helped make our wedding the best day of our lives. Dorothy and Jackie could not have been better. They were flexible, responsive and fun to work with. They made what could have been a stressful process so much easier than we expected, and because of them we were able to enjoy every second of our special day. The food and beverage team was amazing too, and our food couldn’t have been more delicious. Every single item they made was incredible, and Black Star Farms wine was great too! An amazing place to get married, we would recommend it to absolutely anyone and everyone. Thanks again for everything Black Star Farms!