Black Swan Country Club

Georgetown, MA · View map · Visit website

About Black Swan Country Club

Black Swan Country Club is an elegant country club wedding venue that is located in Georgetown, Massachusetts. The venue is located on 120 acres of beautiful land that overlooks the Philip Wogan 18-hole champion golf course. The Black Swan Country Club is a gorgeous venue that is sure to make your special event unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 350 wedding guest at the Black Swan Country Club. The venue has two elegant ballrooms that each have their own private entryway and winding staircase with cathedral ceilings, pewter chandeliers, dance floors and balconies that overlook the golf course. There is an outdoor photo area as well to capture your special day.

The Black Swan Country Club can provide the following event services:

• Wireless Internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related event services, the Black Swan Country Club can provide the following event items:

• Audio equipment

E
Featured
Ellen

Married on 07/14/2018

Kayla and the entire Black Swan team was fantastic in planning my wedding. When I initially booked my wedding, there was a different person who I was working with, but when she left and Kayla stepped ... Read more in the transition was seamless. She answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and was very professional through the whole process. The wedding went off without a hitch and I know that Kayla and her team were the main reason for that. Three weeks later and I am still getting compliments on my wedding. I can't recommend this venue enough!

L
Lauren Getherall

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely recommend BSCC!

We chose to go with a different venue solely due to budget but Black Swan is extremely affordable. I also can't recommend Kayla enough! I emailed her a million times and not only did she respond in a ... Read more timely manner but I never felt like a bother. The ballrooms are gorgeous, catering is delicious, and you are 100% in the best of hands!

E
Erika

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing venue!!

My husband and I looked at almost a dozen venues before finding Black Swan. From the minute we walked in, we were in awe at how absolutely stunning the venue was. Everything was in pristine condition ... Read more and it checked every box we were looking for. The look of the venue was just the tip of the iceberg. We worked with Ellen throughout the whole process and I can't express how amazing she was to work with. She was so easy to work with and was always so responsive and accommodating and continuously went above and beyond for us. Every time I spoke with her I felt at ease and stress free. The food at this venue was absolutely phenomenal. Im still getting compliments from guests on how delicious the food was and have been told by several people that this was the best wedding they had ever gone to. I couldn't have done it without Ellen and truly could not have asked for a more perfect venue.