Black Tie Entertainment

Woodbridge, VA · View map · Visit website

About Black Tie Entertainment

Black Tie Entertainment, is a full time wedding DJ company. We offer fun, highly-skilled and trained DJs with varied personalities to satisfy the diversity of its couples. Specializing in weddings for over 35 years. For pricing and availability, please visit www.musicdj.com/check-availability

Black Tie Entertainment is focused on providing the best entertainment at a fair price. Interested couples may expect the following services:

• DJ/MC services
  • Uplighting
  • Photo booth
  • Professional Day of coordination / event planning

Pricing
So many things go into pricing and we find the when you look at the "starting price" or "most popular package" here on Wedding Wire is VERY misleading. We have 25 DJs with varying price ranges and will fit into any reasonable budget.

1,305 Reviews for Black Tie Entertainment

1,305 Black Tie Entertainment Reviews

V
Featured
Virginia

Married on 06/01/2019

Worth every penny!!

My husband and I seriously cannot say enough great things about Black Tie Entertainment and our DJ John Lukehart! From start to finish, working with John and the Black Tie Entertainment team has been ... Read more been nothing short of amazing. Since DJs are one vendor you can’t necessarily view or sample their portfolio as well as a photographer or florist, we were already impressed from the beginning when we found out they offer a Meet the DJ night where you get to meet all of their DJs and get a feel of how they are. This really helped us feel confident that our DJ would compliment our guests and wedding vibe. Dave (the owner) and John were always very responsive and organized, which we appreciated. The platform they use to choose songs for the wedding was not only easy to use, but also really helpful in making sure we weren’t forgetting songs (you can search for songs by artist, song title, decade, genre, etc. and hear a snippet of it). On the day of our wedding, the neon sign on my boxwood backdrop wasn’t working because it was missing an adapter. It was actually John who realized this and supplied my vendor with an adapter so it would work. I literally had no idea this was even an issue that occurred until my vendor told me the next day! Needless to say, they go above and beyond to make sure everything is seamless and amazing for your wedding. We’ve received so many compliments from our guests about John and would highly recommend him and Black Tie Entertainment!

N
Nathan Blase

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Highly Recommend!

They work hard to make it the event you want. Eddy was great the day of and was a very calming presence. Read more They work hard to make it the event you want. Eddy was great the day of and was a very calming presence.

H
Hilary Brown

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Excellent from start to finish

My husband and I highly recommend working with Black Tie Entertainment, and DJ Justin Everson, in particular! Black Tie took the time to refer two great DJs to us based on what we wanted for our ... Read more wedding, and we are SO GLAD we chose Justin. He provided our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music, and did an excellent job. Justin is professional, personable, detail-oriented, so knowledgeable about music, such a talented MC, and a genuinely nice guy. His smile is radiant, his style is warm, and he immediately established a good rapport with guests. What impressed us the most was his ability to read the crowd and keep people of all ages on the dance floor all night long--from age 3 to 85.