Black Tie Productions

Flint, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Black Tie Productions

Shazaaaaam - Over 260 verified reviews!

Disc Jockey, Photo Booth, Uplighting & more since 1983!

The Event Heroes 5 steps to a SUPER reception

• STEP 1: Google search "Black Tie Productions Reviews" Read & Compare
  • STEP 2: Go to our website- www.BlackTieProductions.com - check dates, get instant price quote, see awesome stuff.
  • STEP 3: Call, text, chat or email to talk with a real Event Hero.
  • STEP 4: Book Black Tie Productions for your big day. (Only $100 holds your date.)
  • STEP 5: Sit back & feel great knowing you are going to have a SUPER reception!

10am-10pm-7 Days a Week 1.800.232.9750 www.BlackTieProductions.com

PS -Let kindness be your superpower today & everyday.

288 Reviews for Black Tie Productions

288 Black Tie Productions Reviews

R
Featured
Renee

Married on 06/23/2018

Being diagnosed with cancer at 27, during wedding planning is everyone’s worst nightmare. I was in the hospital and my DJ was so compassionate and flexible with everything I needed for my big day. ... Read more Black Tie even sent me flowers to get well before the wedding. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but Black Tie fornheir wedding.

Hailey
Hailey

Married on 08/17/2019

Knowledgeable Staff

Craig was very helpful when discussing Dj & Photo booth options. Pricing was exactly as we expected. Excited to continue working with the entire staff! Read more Craig was very helpful when discussing Dj & Photo booth options. Pricing was exactly as we expected. Excited to continue working with the entire staff!

H
Heather

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ for a perfect night

Tim did an amazing job getting our guests out of their seats and dancing! We loved every second of our night. Big thank you to Black Tie Productions! Perfect, as always! Read more Tim did an amazing job getting our guests out of their seats and dancing! We loved every second of our night. Big thank you to Black Tie Productions!! Perfect, as always!