Black & White Drums

Athens · View map · Visit website

About Black & White Drums

Black & White Drums is a percussion band located in Athens, Greece, that serves the surrounding region and is open to traveling. They would be thrilled to join you on your wedding day and provide you with lively, talented, and entertaining, music. They promise both couples and guests will be on their feet in no time.

Black & White Drums is an instrumental band that plays dance, folk, funk, international, pop, strings, and swing style music. They are a very talented band who would be happy to play during cocktail hour, breaks, and receptions. They will work with you to determine what the best style and method of entertainment is for your specific event; they promise to exceed all expectations.

4 Reviews for Black & White Drums

4 Black & White Drums Reviews

S
Sandra

Married on 07/13/2018

I booked the Arabic zaffe with black and white drums and I highly recommend there services. I wasn’t to sure what kind of performance they where going to give on the wedding day as everything was over ... Read more over email but I was very impressed. When I met them on the wedding day they where very professional and easy to talk to. They where in contact with my self and my wedding planner keeping us up to date when needed.

A
Anna

Married on 06/24/2018

“Our wedding day in Santorini, Greece! One of the best part of our wedding, was our entrance at the reception venue! The drums around us, created a vivid atmosphere and all guests was staring like ... Read more “wow!" At their second appearance, when our party started, the drummers made almost all guests dance! If you want to make the deference at your day, I surely suggest these professional artists.” Anna Bellini & Tom Bennett U.S.A.

M
Mel

Married on 08/22/2015

It’s one thing to tell you about it and another to experience it! Because it’s about a true experience! Even if you are not a big dancer, it is impossible not to get on your feet and dance your head ... Read more out along with the rhythms of BLACK&WHITE DRUMS. The most exciting thing was the entrance of the band along with us in the reception hall. Their music and energy gives the couple a whole new confidence. At first the guests were kind of surprised, but, quickly they joined in, cheering and moving along! And then during the party, upon the second appearance of the band, it was again their percussion that gave the beat and all of us followed like hypnotized! Highly recommend B&W DRUMS not just for the fun they offer, but also for their professionalism before and during the event. A high-standard, original happening that we will remember all our life! Mel & Salvador, August 2015