Blackberry Lane Farm Weddings

Wilsonville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Blackberry Lane Farm Weddings

Blackberry Lane Farm Weddings is a farm wedding venue located in Wilsonville, Alabama. Nestled in 40 acres of sprawling farmland, the venue offers a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere for couples looking for a tranquil setting for their wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Blackberry Lane Farm Weddings can accommodate up to 150 guests. It is named as "one of the best-kept secrets" in Shelby County because of its one-of-a-kind farm that features two large vintage log cabins, a large pavilion with a rock fireplace, a beautiful lake, and acres of land lined with hardwood trees. The venue also offers a scenic view of horses, longhorn cows, and goats roaming about.

Blackberry Lane Farm Weddings offers various services for wedding events, including bridal showers, ceremonies, engagement parties and receptions. It offers the following event services:

• Accommodations

D
Featured
Dawn

Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding at Blackberry Lane Farm, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. They were very accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them. Read more We had our wedding at Blackberry Lane Farm, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. They were very accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

A
ashton

Married on 10/28/2017

I couldn’t have picked a better venue. The place is amazing and the people are great too. Best place around to have a wedding! Read more I couldn’t have picked a better venue. The place is amazing and the people are great too. Best place around to have a wedding!

B
Brittany

Married on 05/09/2015

As soon as I visited Cameron Oaks, I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. It was the most beautiful blank canvas for the farm wedding I had imagined. I loved how we were able to use the ... Read more vendors we wanted to use and were able to have an amazing wedding without spending a fortune! I am so thankful we found Cameron Oaks!