Blackhawk Country Club

Madison, WI · View map · Visit website

About Blackhawk Country Club

The Blackhawk Country Club is an exceptional venue in Madison, Wisconsin. This venue’s quiet location provides wonderful views of Lake Mendota from the ballroom and outdoor patio. It’s a great place not only for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also for bridal showers and engagement parties.

Facilities and Capacity
The Blackhawk Country club has a formal dining room with a built-in dance floor, as well as an uncovered outdoor patio. The maximum capacity is 300 people. Rooms and sectioning can be used to accommodate small or large events.

This location has an array of services that can be useful for your big day. The various services offered at this country club venue are:

• Custom menu/catering

20 Blackhawk Country Club Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding venue out there

Blackhawk Country Club is an absolutely stunning wedding venue. It was the first of 3 that I toured, but one of countless that I researched online. Blackhawk had amazing reviews – with absolutely ... Read more great reviews on the service and food, two things that were crucial for us. When I went to view Blackhawk, I fell in love. The view of Lake Mendota is breathtaking, which ultimately sold it for us. I am a UW-Madison graduate, and Madison and Lake Mendota are meaningful to us, so this venue outmatched many others. Throughout the process we worked with Bailey, who was incredibly attentive and accommodating. She is truly great and put up with quite a few shenanigans during our wedding. Guests absolutely raved about location, the view, the service, and the food. I had a relative tell me that they’ve been to countless weddings and Blackhawk had the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. We were so pleased with absolutely everything. There are wonderful spots to take beautiful pictures, the locker room for the ladies is awesome and there is a perfect space to get ready in, the staff cater to you and make you feel really special. Our day was completely perfect, and I cannot image getting married at any other venue. I highly recommend Blackhawk Country Club for your wedding!

J
Jonathan

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!

We went outside our pre-set budget because we were taken back by our first visit.. After the reception was over, we both agreed that it was totally worth it. The venue is beautiful, the service was ... Read more was 2nd to none, and the food was soooooo good. Thank you Bailey and Shelby for organizing such a wonderful evening.

J
Joann Dachenbach

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience

Blackhawk Country Club will give you a wedding to remember, almost like a fairytale. Excellent service, a professional Banquet Planner, (Bailey is outstanding) and delicious food all in an awesome ... Read more setting. My daughter's wedding was worry free. Not many venues can provide that.