Blackstone Caterers

Middletown, Rhode Island · View map

About Blackstone Caterers

Blackstone Caterers is a catering company based in Middletown, Rhode Island that has been servicing events since 1945. Whether your event is big or small, they are dedicated to giving you a boutique approach, customizing every detail and exceeding your expectations.

Blackstone’s experienced event planners will guide you through every aspect of your event, from selecting vendors to finding distinguished venues. They will work with you to produce a wedding that is uniquely yours.

Cuisine
Blackstone Caterers has seasonally inspired menus with simplistic dishes that allow the ingredients to speak for themselves. They offer a full menu with hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, entrees, stations, desserts and late night snacks. They also have a gourmet delivery menu and beverage packages with speciality cocktails that have a fresh seasonal twist.

118 Reviews for Blackstone Caterers

118 Blackstone Caterers Reviews

Ashley Girten
Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing food!!!

We worked with Danielle Costa at Blackstone to cater our wedding. From beginning to end, everything was absolutely amazing! Our tasting with her was great; she let us try sooo many options and worked ... Read more with us to customize each dish to our exact tastes. She was so flexible, informative, and helpful that planning our menu was actually one of the easiest tasks I had while wedding planning. She even acted as the liaison for our rentals (linens, plates, and furniture), which made it so much easier having just have 1 person to take care of everything. She had wonderful suggestions for ways to make our wedding special - suggestions about how to setup our dessert table, flower garnishes for passed cocktails, timing and order of how the food was served, a champagne tower, and she even agreed to dye the cream in our cannolis pink to match our theme! The day of our wedding she was right there making sure everything was executed seamlessly. The waitstaff was phenomenal - glasses were never empty, service was fast and seamless, they were able to articulate every ingredient to our guests with food restrictions, and were so polite and friendly. Literally every single guest told us how amazing the food was. Danielle and Blackstone made everything absolutely perfect for us!!

Jaylene
Jaylene

Married on 04/06/2019

Made my garden wedding dreams come true!

Karen at Blackstone was amazing from the first time I reached out to her. She was able to answer every question and fulfill every request! She was able to coordinate to handle not only our catering ... Read more but also our cake and rentals. This saved me so much time and hassle! The food was absolutely incredible and had our guests raving and the service was second to none. Not only were my husband and I well cared for with a personal server all night who ensured we were able to actually eat the food we selected but the other wait staff were attentive to all our guest's needs. The night ran so smoothly and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Service!

Danielle and everyone at Blackstone were absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish! Danielle was so professional, prompt and quick to answer any questions we had in customizing our ... Read more perfect menu. As we got closer, Danielle met with me to discuss linens and napkins as well as helped to display decor and favors. She worked with me to help accommodate some guests who had allergies and even when a few guests could not make it last minute. She was always assured, easy-going and helped to keep me calm. The team was fabulous the night of our wedding from service, to professionalism to quality and value. The food was OUTSTANDING. Everyone of our guests raved about how delicious the food was from the appetizers to the entrees being cooked perfectly and warm! My husband and I never had to ask for anything and all of our guests felt the service was 5 star. If you are looking for amazing food, amazing service and amazing value, look no further, Blackstone is the obvious choice. Thank you Danielle and team, you helped to make our evening the most magical yet!