BlackTie+Lace

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About BlackTie+Lace

BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning is a wedding planning business located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their style is to believe anything is achievable, and they work hard to deliver the most romantic, exciting, and memorable weddings. Holding a couple’s hand every step of the way, they truly enjoy the experience of communicating with a couple, receiving their input, and making their dreams a reality.

With services extending to the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner, BlackTie+Lace Wedding Planning’s team is able to provide full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for civil, destination, cultural, double, military, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Their services are able to provide the full package of big and small details, including:

• Event design

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 08/12/2016

I wanted a wedding planner that could roll with my sometime crazy ideas and be patient when wanting to explore doing some things on my own. Scott and Katie were good listeners and great supporters and ... Read more when I needed them to jump in and get things back on track they did. Scott gently walked back some things that would have cost me more money than I wanted to spend and his biggest gift was helping me navigate packages pricing and contracts from my other vendors. Looking back I realize how relaxed my whole planning time was and I thank Scott for that!

L
Lucy McGrath

Married on 04/13/2019

Scott was a fantastic planner!

Scott is the absolute best! From the first conversation I had with Scott, I knew he was the right person to help us with our wedding. We casually chatted about what I needed help with and the vision I ... Read more had for our wedding. Scott was easy to talk to and never made me feel like I had a bad idea or that I was behind where I should be with planning the wedding. Scott was very helpful with helping us choose vendors, reaching out to them, facilitating conversations, and keeping us on track. During the week of the wedding, Scott had us covered! He again kept us on track and made sure that everything was taken care of. At the rehearsal dinner, he helped keep us running on time, collected everything we needed for the next day so that it could be set up, and put us at ease when it came down to the details. On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly. Scott and Amy had everything covered from coordinating with the other vendors to picking up the desserts! Whether you need a full wedding planner, month of or day of, I would look to Scott. He is organized, detail oriented, and just a genuinely good person! Definitely a great person to have helping you with the best day of your life!

L
Leila Knowles

Married on 11/16/2018

Best decision we made was hiring a planner!

My advice to all new brides is hire a wedding planner! I had no clue where to start and felt totally slammed by so many choices. It's worse than buying a house which my husband and I had just done and ... Read more we were really not willing to go in "blind" when there was $50,000+ in our budget. Scott's expertise was not only comforting but absolutely crucial to our day. His candor is refreshing and he consistently steered us to venues and vendors that were perfect for us. Also we have no real design sense and we never imagined that we could have ended up with such a gorgeous wedding! It was not a boilerplate wedding party in matching dresses but a beautiful combination of coordinating looks which also reflected the personalities of our guys and girls while making the whole "look" feel cohesive and customized. We have never been to a wedding that was so thoughtfully designed and I know Scott will get a lot of business from those who attended our wedding! Everyone tried to give us credit and we absolutely admitted that it was the talents of Scott who gave our day its own unique and stunning look and feel. We feel like we made really smart choices with Scott's guidance and but the biggest and best choice was hiring Black Tie and Lace. Simply incredible!