BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Haverhill, MA · View map · Visit website

About BlackTie Limousine, Inc

BlackTie Limousine, Inc is a luxury transportation service based in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Since 1983, the company has owned and operated the one of the largest and most diverse fleets of modern luxury vehicles in Massachusetts to transport couples in style to their wedding venue. The collection of vehicles features executive town cars, coaches, Cadillac Escalade SUVs, a custom-built white wedding trolley, as well as six-, eight-, and ten-passenger limousines. The company even owns an antique 1960 Rolls Royce used exclusively for weddings. All vehicles are driven by uniformed chauffeurs and include complimentary champagne and bottled water.

The company offers a unique collection of both modern and vintage luxury vehicles for a couple’s wedding transportation that are suitable for any budget. The couples can choose from the type of vehicles available, such as classic cars, party buses, sedans, standard limousines, trolleys, motor coaches, SUVs, shuttles, stretch limousines, and vans. Couples can choose from one-way trip, round trip, or multiple location service.

199 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

199 BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 08/20/2010

We had an incredibly complex 2-day transportation schedule for our rehearsal dinner, including two different size shuttles for our guests, a large wedding party limo, grandparent cars, and a stretch ... Read more limousine for us (bride and groom). All with different pick-up and departure times, from different locations, some making multiple pickups/dropoffs along the way. I was a wreck because due to sheer complexity alone I figured something would go wrong somewhere along the way. Not only was Black Tie always on time with gorgeous vehicles, they went above and beyond. The chauffeurs were extremely kind and professional. Linda, who drove me (bride) to the church with my parents was even prepared when I had a minor panic attack upon learning my dad had left his boutonniere at home. Needless to say, bridal panics and father-of-the-bride flowers are not a transportation company's concern, but Black Tie was on top of it. She knocked on the window and appeared with an extra bout, was pinning it on my dad's lapel before I could even thank her. This company is the one you want!!

Mrs Robes
Janice

Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Customer Service

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is! Nikki was incredibly patient and accommodating as we made some edits to our reservation. The customer service was incredible and the day ... Read more went without any mishaps.

C
Cassie

Married on 09/22/2018

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is - in fact, we'd give more than five stars if we could. They made everything incredibly easy for us on our wedding day and made sure all ... Read more our schedules were to plan and on time. The customer service was incredible and they surprised us with how generous they truly are. Our driver was great and very friendly! I would not choose anyone else except Black Tie Limo!!