BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Haverhill, MA · View map · Visit website

About BlackTie Limousine, Inc

BlackTie Limousine, Inc is a luxury transportation service based in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Since 1983, the company has owned and operated the one of the largest and most diverse fleets of modern luxury vehicles in Massachusetts to transport couples in style to their wedding venue. The collection of vehicles features executive town cars, coaches, Cadillac Escalade SUVs, a custom-built white wedding trolley, as well as six-, eight-, and ten-passenger limousines. The company even owns an antique 1960 Rolls Royce used exclusively for weddings. All vehicles are driven by uniformed chauffeurs and include complimentary champagne and bottled water.

The company offers a unique collection of both modern and vintage luxury vehicles for a couple’s wedding transportation that are suitable for any budget. The couples can choose from the type of vehicles available, such as classic cars, party buses, sedans, standard limousines, trolleys, motor coaches, SUVs, shuttles, stretch limousines, and vans. Couples can choose from one-way trip, round trip, or multiple location service.

205 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

205 BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 08/20/2010

We had an incredibly complex 2-day transportation schedule for our rehearsal dinner, including two different size shuttles for our guests, a large wedding party limo, grandparent cars, and a stretch ... Read more limousine for us (bride and groom). All with different pick-up and departure times, from different locations, some making multiple pickups/dropoffs along the way. I was a wreck because due to sheer complexity alone I figured something would go wrong somewhere along the way. Not only was Black Tie always on time with gorgeous vehicles, they went above and beyond. The chauffeurs were extremely kind and professional. Linda, who drove me (bride) to the church with my parents was even prepared when I had a minor panic attack upon learning my dad had left his boutonniere at home. Needless to say, bridal panics and father-of-the-bride flowers are not a transportation company's concern, but Black Tie was on top of it. She knocked on the window and appeared with an extra bout, was pinning it on my dad's lapel before I could even thank her. This company is the one you want!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 07/13/2019

More than a transportation service

I cant rave another about our chauffeur Eric! Seriously this guy was a life saver! My wedding coordinator was awful and Eric stepped right in! He was getting people to where they needed to be which ... Read more helped us stay on track. He coached my bridesmaids how to walk down the aisle properly. He was fluffing my dress before i walked down the aisle. He held my dress up through my entire receiving line. We took pictures at brass rocks in Gloucester, so he made sure my dress didnt get dirty. Helped me down the rocks for pictures. Even made sure everyone had cold waters since it was a hot day out there! Seriously this guy was the rockstar of the day!

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

This vendor made our day easy, and enjoyable. They were prompt and friendly, they helped me with my dress get in and out of our limo any time I needed it. They also had a nice little champagne toast ... Read more following our ceremony before our reception that just added a little something special.