BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Haverhill, MA · View map · Visit website

About BlackTie Limousine, Inc

BlackTie Limousine, Inc is a luxury transportation service based in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Since 1983, the company has owned and operated the one of the largest and most diverse fleets of modern luxury vehicles in Massachusetts to transport couples in style to their wedding venue. The collection of vehicles features executive town cars, coaches, Cadillac Escalade SUVs, a custom-built white wedding trolley, as well as six-, eight-, and ten-passenger limousines. The company even owns an antique 1960 Rolls Royce used exclusively for weddings. All vehicles are driven by uniformed chauffeurs and include complimentary champagne and bottled water.

The company offers a unique collection of both modern and vintage luxury vehicles for a couple’s wedding transportation that are suitable for any budget. The couples can choose from the type of vehicles available, such as classic cars, party buses, sedans, standard limousines, trolleys, motor coaches, SUVs, shuttles, stretch limousines, and vans. Couples can choose from one-way trip, round trip, or multiple location service.

201 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

201 BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 08/20/2010

We had an incredibly complex 2-day transportation schedule for our rehearsal dinner, including two different size shuttles for our guests, a large wedding party limo, grandparent cars, and a stretch ... Read more limousine for us (bride and groom). All with different pick-up and departure times, from different locations, some making multiple pickups/dropoffs along the way. I was a wreck because due to sheer complexity alone I figured something would go wrong somewhere along the way. Not only was Black Tie always on time with gorgeous vehicles, they went above and beyond. The chauffeurs were extremely kind and professional. Linda, who drove me (bride) to the church with my parents was even prepared when I had a minor panic attack upon learning my dad had left his boutonniere at home. Needless to say, bridal panics and father-of-the-bride flowers are not a transportation company's concern, but Black Tie was on top of it. She knocked on the window and appeared with an extra bout, was pinning it on my dad's lapel before I could even thank her. This company is the one you want!!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish

From months prior to our wedding to the last shuttle to the hotel Black Tie was everything we could have asked for. We rented the 33 passenger shuttle for transportation from the hotel to the ceremony ... Read more and from the reception to the hotel. Nikki Mollica was incredibly responsive to my numerous questions/request and she even called the days leading up to confirm all the details, even though she had previously! Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the driver and all shuttle runs were right on schedule. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs transportation on their wedding day!

Alexandra
Alexandra

Married on 03/23/2019

Blown Away by their Service and Drivers!

BlackTie Limousine blew us away! We hired an 8-10 person limo for us and our family and a 30 person limousine party bus for guests. Big SHOUT OUT to my driver Mark who was basically trained to be ... Read more another wedding coordinator. Whether it was getting me in and out of the limo (poofy skirt is more of a challenge than you think!) holding my bouquet, calming our nerves, helping me with my veil before walking down the aisle, making sure my husband and I had full gasses of champagne, and getting us where we needed to be on time, everything was perfect and was an experience I will never forget. This company provides MORE than just transportation, their service is unmatched and I will be using them whenever we need a transportation company again. Pricing is reasonable. Also shout out to the party bus driver John, and Nikki who helped coordinate the services , details and payments. Everyone was a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU!