Blackwall Barn & Lodge

Gambrills, MD · View map · Visit website

About Blackwall Barn & Lodge

Blackwall Barn & Lodge is a barn- and farm-style wedding venue located in Gambrills, Maryland. The Blackwall Barn & Lodge is a venue unlike any other. Couples can celebrate their dream wedding surrounded by a comfortable and elegant atmosphere, all set against the backdrop of the Maryland countryside. If you have a love for rustic atmosphere and five-star amenities, this venue is the perfect pick for you.

Facilities and Capacity
Blackwall Barn & Lodge is the destination of choice for couples looking to host a memorable event where their guests are pampered and appreciated from beginning to end. From the rustic furnishings to the classic farm-style decor, Blackwall Barn & Lodge is the perfect place for a celebration. The event venue can host up to 300 of your friends and family and offers plenty of indoor and covered outdoor spaces for you and your guests to enjoy the big day in.

Blackwall Barn & Lodge is staffed by a group of individuals who are passionate about providing the finest services possible. They can provide your big day with a wide variety of decor and event rental items, such as altars, arches, chairs, dance floors, decor, lighting, tables, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• Bar services
  • Catering
  • Set up and clean up
  • Get ready rooms
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Wifi

Cuisine
Blackwall Barn & Lodge catering staff utilize only the freshest locally sourced ingredients to craft dishes that are bound to satisfy all the unique tastes and dietary choices of your wedding day guests. They offer a diverse menu, including farmhouse soups, like french onion soup, and premium entrees like beef short rib pot roast. No matter your unique catering needs, the Blackwall Barn & Lodge catering staff have got you covered.

2 Reviews for Blackwall Barn & Lodge

2 Blackwall Barn & Lodge Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Barham

Married on 01/05/2019

Rustic chic wedding barn with FABULOUS food and incredible staff

I cannot rate Blackwall Barn & Lodge highly enough. My husband and I were married there on January 5 and were their first large-scale wedding of approximately 140 guests. And yet, you would never have ... Read more known. They are truly professionals, and you would think they had been doing this for years. Well, Lara, the event coordinator, *has* been doing it for years. She was so professional, and yet incredibly sweet, and made the whole process so smooth and easy. We barely had 4 months to plan the wedding, and yet the result simply floored both me and my husband, as well as all of the guests. First of all, the food was sublime. Of course, that was to be expected. Blackwall is also a restaurant, and every time I have eaten there, the food has been simply delicious. I have had my fair share of mediocre wedding food, but Blackwall is anything but that--we chose their cheapest menu option and yet it tasted like I was dining at a five-star restaurant. Some of our guests thought the sirloin steak was prime rib! The venue itself was gorgeous and looked like Joanna Gaines herself had decorated it. The dark floors, white paneled walls, and loft ceiling are crafted in a rustic style and are simply stunning. The staff was incredibly fast and attentive--they made me, my husband, and all of our guests feel like celebrities. The thing that impressed me most, though, was that my husband and I were actually able to enjoy our reception. We had heard from so many of our married friends that we wouldn't be able to enjoy our reception, we wouldn't have time to eat, we would just be talking to people the whole time, etc. And yet, we had plenty of time to eat and to stop by and chat with all of our guests, and my husband commented several times throughout how delicious the food was and how gorgeous the venue was. If I could, I would go back and relive my wedding day just for the reception. Who needs a summer wedding with a venue like Blackwall Barn & Lodge?!

C
C Phillips

Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend Blackwall Barn and Lodge as a wedding venue

We had a wonderful wedding experience at The Blackwall Barn and Lodge. The event planning crew were responsive to our questions and requests. They helped us select and modify the menus to fit our ... Read more needs. We had a few diners with food allergies, and the chef was able to accommodate our requests. Best of all, the food was exceptional! The chef and crew went beyond our expectations to provide a real fine-dining experience in a comfortable and beautiful setting.

Blackwall Barn & Lodge FAQ