Blake Artistry

Pittsburgh, PA

On location customized Make-Up applications and lessons for photographs, weddings, special events, or everyday.

We specialize in Make-Up for Photographs: Bridal, Weddings, Showers, Bachelorette, and Special Events.

Blake Artistry is committed to making your self-esteem soar and your photographs look impeccable! We have over 20 years of experience in everyday beauty regimes, Runway, and make-up for television, theater, and we have worked with some of Paris' most illustrious couture brands.

Blake artistry uses professional cosmetics that are made to look outstanding in photographs and can accommodate every skin-tone and skin type, even sensitive.  We offer a wide range of choices including traditionally applied applied makeup and airbursh-- all formulas compatible with High Definition photography.

Customized looks are available for just about any occasion for one or for parties of many.

Specialized Make-Up Lessons to teach you how to achieve your most beautiful look when you may not have access to a professional make-up artist.

False eye lash application is available.

Thank you very much for your interest. We can be contacted by phone or by email and will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Many dates are very popular, please book your event early.

www.BlakeArtistry.com

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Sherry
Chet knew exactly how to make my whole wedding party at ease he is so compassionate and caring. Anyone that books with chet will be so pleased hes one great guy.
Jennifer
Michael did a fabulous job with my makeup and my daughter's. He listened to me and did exactly what I wanted but offered wonderful suggestions as well. Highly recommend!
Amy
Chet is AMAZING!!!! My wife and I both had different approaches. My wife knew exactly the look she wanted, and he delivered. I on the other hand, had no clue, so I left it up to his choice. My only specific request was to address a physical personal defect and he completely delivered. He was so easy to talk to. When the big day arrived, we knew we had nothing to worry about with our make-up. It lasted hours, and our pictures were lovely!!
Blake Artistry Price Rates