Blake Artistry

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About Blake Artistry

Blake Artistry, a beauty & health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, delivers on-location makeup services for brides. In addition to Pittsburgh, the team also serves Charleston, West Virginia. The team has worked in a wide range of settings, from runways to theater, and this make-up business boasts 20 years of experience. Whether you need help getting ready for your shower or wedding ceremony, the team can help you create a custom look.

In order to get to know your style and needs, Blake Artistry offers consultation services. The team can do everything from natural makeup looks to contour makeup. You can choose between traditional makeup or airbrush, depending on what kind of finish you are looking for. Regardless of your style, the cosmetics used will be professional and high-quality. The team can also do fake lashes, eye makeup, and tattoo coverage.

35 Reviews for Blake Artistry

35 Blake Artistry Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/09/2016

Michael was absolutely amazing to have as a part of my wedding day! From my initial email conversations with him about my wedding, I just knew having I'm there was perfect. He was incredibly flexible ... Read more when it came to booking my practice application. I am originally from Pittsburgh but live in Maryland now, so we had to fit in a time that worked for both of us. Michael is very fun to be around and he is incredibly professional. My photographer actually got pictures of him doing my makeup and you can just see how relaxed everyone is! His gift with being able to create magic using makeup is phenomenal. My makeup lasted all day!! Through crying, dinner, and dancing. My bridal party had nothing but great things to say about how their makeup lasted as well. My mother in law actually was wishing the following day that she could do her makeup similar to how it was for the wedding. Having Michael as a part of my wedding day was one of the best decisions of vendors I had made! I have recommended him to some of my girlfriends that are planning their weddings right now!

J
Jesse

Married on 08/25/2018

Chet is THE BEST. He and his team did makeup for my wedding for about 8 or 9 of us, and each one was absolutely stunning. Chet is super responsive, talented, professional, and as a bonus, has the most ... Read more most awesome sense of humor. He helped all of us feel totally comfortable and at ease. Chet was amazing at talking me through the whole process and helping me decide the right look for my day. He even managed to somehow coordinate the color palette with colors in my dress! Chet is seriously that creative and detail-oriented. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and it clearly comes through. I felt like a total babe after he finished my makeup, which is how a bride should feel, right? Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me feel like a glam goddess on my wedding day!

M
Maggie McGinley

Married on 08/04/2018

Best Wedding Makeup Ever

Best wedding makeup ever! Chet was amazing throughout the whole process- from answering all of my questions to helping my mom and I with makeup trials to the wedding day. He did the makeup for myself, ... Read more my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, my sister, and a friend- and we all looked amazing and still like ourselves. I have never felt prettier in my whole life! And on top of that, he was extremely nice and caring- I was getting pretty emotional by the time I had my makeup done that morning and by the time I was finished in the makeup chair, I felt calm and totally at east. He had me laughing the whole time. He also had a wonderful assistant, Celeste, and she was amazing too! I can't recommend them highly enough!