Hired? Hired

Blake Artistry

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Blake Artistry

On location customized Make-Up applications and lessons for photographs, weddings, special events, or everyday.
We specialize in Make-Up for Photographs: Bridal, Weddings, Showers, Bachelorette, and Special Events.

Blake Artistry is committed to making your self-esteem soar and your photographs look impeccable! We have over 20 years of experience in everyday beauty regimes, Runway, and make-up for television, theater, and we have worked with some of Paris' most illustrious couture brands.

Blake artistry uses professional cosmetics that are made to look outstanding in photographs and can accommodate every skin-tone and skin type, even sensitive. We offer a wide range of choices including traditionally applied applied makeup and airbursh-- all formulas compatible with High Definition photography.

Customized looks are available for just about any occasion for one or for parties of many.

Specialized Make-Up Lessons to teach you how to achieve your most beautiful look when you may not have access to a professional make-up artist.

False eye lash application is available.

Thank you very much for your interest. We can be contacted by phone or by email and will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Many dates are very popular, please book your event early.

www.BlakeArtistry.com

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/09/2016

Michael was absolutely amazing to have as a part of my wedding day! From my initial email conversations with him about my wedding, I just knew having I'm there was perfect. He was incredibly flexible ... Read more when it came to booking my practice application. I am originally from Pittsburgh but live in Maryland now, so we had to fit in a time that worked for both of us. Michael is very fun to be around and he is incredibly professional. My photographer actually got pictures of him doing my makeup and you can just see how relaxed everyone is! His gift with being able to create magic using makeup is phenomenal. My makeup lasted all day!! Through crying, dinner, and dancing. My bridal party had nothing but great things to say about how their makeup lasted as well. My mother in law actually was wishing the following day that she could do her makeup similar to how it was for the wedding. Having Michael as a part of my wedding day was one of the best decisions of vendors I had made! I have recommended him to some of my girlfriends that are planning their weddings right now!

J
Jesse

Married on 08/25/2018

Chet is THE BEST. He and his team did makeup for my wedding for about 8 or 9 of us, and each one was absolutely stunning. Chet is super responsive, talented, professional, and as a bonus, has the most ... Read more most awesome sense of humor. He helped all of us feel totally comfortable and at ease. Chet was amazing at talking me through the whole process and helping me decide the right look for my day. He even managed to somehow coordinate the color palette with colors in my dress! Chet is seriously that creative and detail-oriented. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and it clearly comes through. I felt like a total babe after he finished my makeup, which is how a bride should feel, right? Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me feel like a glam goddess on my wedding day!

S
Sherry

Married on 07/21/2018

Chet knew exactly how to make my whole wedding party at ease he is so compassionate and caring. Anyone that books with chet will be so pleased hes one great guy. Read more Chet knew exactly how to make my whole wedding party at ease he is so compassionate and caring. Anyone that books with chet will be so pleased hes one great guy.