Blake's Floral Design, LLC

Carson City, NV · View map · Visit website

About Blake's Floral Design, LLC

Blake's Floral Design, LLC is a floral design and event planning studio in Carson City, Nevada. For over 16 years, our company has provided florist and event planning services throughout Lake Tahoe, Reno, Carson Valley, as well as the surrounding areas. Our floral stylists are dedicated to expressing a couple’s vision through their floral arrangements, while the Day of Coordinators/planners make sure that each wedding day is seamlessly executed. Whether traditional, rustic, Gatsby glam or boho chic, our team blends personal details into each floral and event design, while also taking the couple's budget into consideration.

Consultations are personally administered by Sharon Buckley, the company's owner and lead designer. She guides the couples through the process of choosing the flowers and designs that best fit the couple’s personality. Arrangements can be provided for a number of different purposes, including bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, aisle, altar, and chuppah décor, services also include packaging, delivery, set up, and clean up.

Wedding Planning/Day of Coordination
To ensure the wedding day goes smoothly, Blake's Floral Design, LLC also offers wedding planning services for several different wedding event types, such as civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, religious ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, cultural weddings, double weddings, and military weddings. Planning services include:

• Partial planning

Featured
Sara

Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Sharron at Blake's Floral Design is awesome! She was very friendly and thorough during the planning process. She listened to all my requests and she did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life. My ... Read more My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to her beautiful bouquets and arrangements.

C
cindy

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful florist!!

My daughter hired Blake's Floral for her wedding in Incline Village and we could not have been happier with the flowers. Sharon is such a professional and is wonderful about working within your ... Read more budget. My daughter showed her pictures of what she had in mind and Sharon created the vision my daughter wanted. All of the flowers were simply beautiful and we received so many completments from guests! You will not regret hiring Sharon!

Sheila
Sheila Howard

Married on 06/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Exactly what we wanted fresh and beautiful. Good communication and timely. I would use Sharron again. Read more Exactly what we wanted fresh and beautiful. Good communication and timely. I would use Sharron again.