Blathanna Shoppe

Wolfeboro, NH · View map · Visit website

About Blathanna Shoppe

Blathanna Shoppe is a wedding florist based out of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. They are diligent in their placements and selections in order to best reflect their clients' wants and needs. Blathanna Shoppe is pleased to craft design selections for weddings, rehearsal dinners, and special occasions throughout the entirety of New England. They are careful to reflect their clients' personal aesthetics, creating a memorable event that couples and their guests will be able to enjoy. Using the freshest flowers that they can find, they curate beautiful designs that are inspired by both the couple and the environment.

Blathanna Shoppe is happy to provide a selection of services that include consultations, samples, venue visits, delivery, setup, cleanup, and event design. They have many options available for clients to choose from, and they also are able to accommodate a wide range of themes and styles.

5 Reviews for Blathanna Shoppe

5 Blathanna Shoppe Reviews

O
Olivia Beaucher

Married on 08/23/2019

Highly recommend Blathanna Shoppe

I hired Blathanna Shoppe for my wedding this past August and I couldn't have been happier with their work! Liz Reilly's attention to detail was incredible. She handled everything from my bouquet, ... Read more centerpieces and boutonnieres. She was on site and set up all my tables as well. Highly recommend!!

D
Deb T

Married on 06/01/2019

Budget friendly, Talented florist!!

Liz recently did the flowers for my son's wedding. She is such a dream to work with. So professional, yet so down to earth. She really understands her clients and delivers the most amazing designs. ... Read more She goes above and beyond what I would expect from a florist. You can tell that flowers are her passion. When we arrived at the reception, we noticed that Liz added floral landscapes to the buffet table, added a flower arrangement over the bridal sign, and added so many more details to the reception space that we had not thought of. We also didn't realize that the wedding cake didn't come decorated with flowers. The wedding planner let us know that when Liz saw the "undecorated" cake, she quickly created the most amazing floral design on the cake. She added all these amazing touches to our son's wedding because she has such an eye for detail. It is clear that her goal is to produce an amazing floral landscape for each wedding, going above and beyond what one would expect from a florist. Thanks again Liz!! The wedding photos are stunning thanks to your amazing florals!!!

S
Sara Mccarthy

Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Come True

After many, many days of searching for the florist with the same vision we had for our day we found Blathanna. Liz was amazing to work with. She was always quick to respond to my texts and last minute ... Read more calls. She took our inspiration photos and took it to a whole new level. Liz is an amazing artist. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of because of her work! I highly recommend Blathanna.