Blaze & Eric

Anchorage, Alaska · View map

About Blaze & Eric

Blaze & Eric are Anchorage, AK's premiere musical act. They wow with their inventive arrangements of iconic hits. Eric impresses with his piano virtuoso and then surprises us by being equally skilled on guitar, bass, saxophone and more! Blaze's sultry yet powerful voice and lifetime of performing makes them enchanting to watch. Eric runs the Music Department at Alaska Pacific University. Blaze recently won "Best Vocalist" in the Anchorage Press Picks! They were winners 3 years in a row in the Press Picks in the categories of "Best Jazz", "Best Pop", "Best Cover Band" and "Best Overall Entertainment"! They can play as a Duo, a Full Band, and they provide DJ services.

To book or inquire, contact Blaze by email at blazeanderic@gmail.com or by phone at 907-440-6815.

22 Reviews for Blaze & Eric

22 Blaze & Eric Reviews

L
Lauryn

Married on 08/31/2019

Better then I could have hoped for

I can’t say enough good things. Blaze and Eric are hilarious, so easy, they showed up and just went with the craziness. Absolutely would 10/10 choose them again fro my wedding. Blaze was out there ... Read more with me and my group dancing and vibing with everyone and just rocked the show. They brought such a romantic/jazzy/sassy/authentic REALNESS to the wedding and I am forever grateful for them.

L
Liz & B

Married on 07/25/2019

They were amazing!

Having Blaze and Eric at my wedding reception was so wonderful. Gorgeous music. They really set the tone for dinner, the dance songs were perfect and then they DJ’d afterwards for a rocking dance ... Read more party.

C
Cameron Cartland

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing band!

Blaze & Eric performed at my wedding in July 2019. They were very entertaining and provided an awesome background for dinner and dancing. They asked for specific song suggestions that we wanted and ... Read more did a great job performing them. I can't recommend them highly enough.