BLB Events

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About BLB Events

BLB Events is dedicated to creating weddings that represent you and the event you want your guests to experince. BLB Events is an expert wedding planning company located in New York and serves the tri-state area and beyond. They strive to always plan and execute your wedding with you in mind. Whether you're looking for wedding management or full service planning, their team has an eye for detail and strong management skills, while maintaining a calm demeanor under high-stress situations. Planning your wedding should be fun and enjoyable!

BLB Events offers budget analysis and timelines for an organized and well-planned wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Consulting
  • Wedding Management (coordination)
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning

This company can plan a large array of weddings with a focus in non-traditional weddings. But not to worry, their experience includes both religious and non-religious weddings.

33 Reviews for BLB Events

33 BLB Events Reviews

P
Featured
P

Married on 10/13/2018

Brittney is rock star!!!

If there's one thing you can do to make sure your wedding is perfect, it's hiring Brittney. She is the best of the best! We absolutely LOVED working with her, as did every single one of our vendors. ... Read more vendors. She is INCREDIBLE. There is no way we could have pulled off our wedding without her. Brittney was instrumental in everything from helping us put together our day-of timeline to ensuring the wedding went off without a hitch. Her advice during the planning process was invaluable and much needed. She would take our ideas and turn them into something magical, something even better than we could have ever imagined. My husband and I did not have a single stress on our wedding day because Brittney took care of everything. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding and that is no small part thanks to Brittney. TL;DR Hire Brittney because she is a fairy godmother who will make your dreams come true :) :) :) :)

Shayla
Shayla

Married on 03/31/2019

Yes, you need her!

A month before the wedding, I realized I couldn't be in several places at once the day of (even with my planning experience!). I reached out to Brittney and immediately I felt at ease. I knew the day ... Read more was going to be in good hands with her. She understood our vision and intention. She worked beautifully alongside our venue and photographer. Several of our guests came up to me and described at length how great Brittney was. She's professional, creative, and incredibly organized. She made sure everyone was taken care of; I was especially grateful for the plates of food and a drink for when we were ready to eat. Brittney took care of all of the day of logistics and helped to make our day perfect. Yes, you need a coordinator for your wedding and yes, you should absolutely work with Brittney!

D
Deena

Married on 12/31/2018

BlB Events

Brittney was a pleasure to work with. She made sure all of my décor was set up the way I had envisioned and made sure the wedding followed its timeline. She set up the timeline and floor plan and made ... Read more made sure all vendors were taken care of. If you are using a loft or another non traditional venue your best bet is to work with a day of coordinator like Brittney.