Blendmasters DJ Service LLC

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Blendmasters DJ Service LLC

A diverse wedding DJ in Richmond, Virginia and surrounding areas, Blendmasters DJ Service LLC brings high-energy to every event serviced. Owner Steve Anderson, professionally known as DJ HyOctane, founded the company in 2002 with the help of Earl “Emcee Wizzi” Jones. Passionate about their craft, Blendmasters DJ Service LLC offers an immensely diverse roster to make your affair truly one-of-a-kind!

Blendmasters DJ Service LLC takes care of every detail to make certain your event is one to remember. To ensure its couples have the best experience possible, the company provides the following services and amenities:

• Consultation

V
    Featured
    Victoria

Married on 09/08/2018

The Blendmasters DJ Team is phenomenal! We immediately hit it off with Steve and knew he had to DJ our wedding! Steven went above and beyond for us, from the ambient lighting, to mixing songs for ... Read more our bridal party introduction, as well as helping us create a fully customized monogram for the reception. We cannot rave enough about the Blendmasters Team. They are truly top-notch!

Ludmylla
    Ludmylla

Married on 05/25/2019

Above & Beyond music, and more!

Mr. Steve Anderson, and the blendmasters crew, went above and beyond, what was quoted for our wedding! He kept the guests on their feet, dancing all night long! Our guests said "never ever have they ... Read more had so much fun at a wedding before, like ours! Please hire blendmasters and you will not regret it!! Mr. Steve, you are forever in our hearts!

Margaret
    Margaret Cook

Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing! Perfect!

I honestly think everyone thinks they have the best wedding! But I know I did! My experience was amazing! It I were to plan another wedding I would hire them again! Read more I honestly think everyone thinks they have the best wedding! But I know I did! My experience was amazing! It I were to plan another wedding I would hire them again!