Blessinger Entertainment LLC

Bloomington, IN · View map · Visit website

About Blessinger Entertainment LLC

Blessinger Entertainment LLC, a wedding DJ company in Bloomington, Indiana, works to create a wedding day experience unlike any other. Blessinger works with couples to create a personalized variety of music and songs that fit individual style and taste. Cole, with Blessinger Entertainment LLC, has worked with more than 30 couples and the company has earned several Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire. For a DJ company that is professional, personable, flexible and fun, consider Blessinger Entertainment LLC to make your wedding day an experience you'll never forget.

Services
The standard DJ package includes four hours of service, including ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing music, as well as setup and cleanup. The initial consultation provides couples the opportunity to sit with Cole and discuss all of the details of the wedding, and start the customized list of songs. Additional lighting details can be added to any package.

The packages ($1,000-$1,500) include:

Featured
Amanda

Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend Cole!

Cole was a great vendor to work with and helped ensure our day was perfect! Music is a big part of our lives and our relationship so we wanted to make sure we got the right DJ and we could not have ... Read more been happier with Cole! He was so great to work with throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding. He made sure to secure songs that were important to us on our wedding day and even helped us shorten our first dance song so we could still dance to the song we chose even though the original was rather long. He interacted well with everyone including our officiant, venue staff, photographers, and our guests. I really appreciated that he checked in with us throughout the night. We will definitely recommend him in the future!

Brianna
Brianna Harrison

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Book Blessinger Entertainment for Your Wedding!

Cole with Blessinger Entertainment was flexible, kind, and provided us the wedding of our dreams! Read more Cole with Blessinger Entertainment was flexible, kind, and provided us the wedding of our dreams!

K
Kailye

Married on 06/08/2019

Cole was phenomenal! I couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our perfect day. Highly recommend 10/10!!

I can’t say enough about how professional, nice, and helpful Cole was to me and my husband. We contacted him months out from the wedding and he was super cooperated with planning, meeting, and any ... Read more questions I had before our big day. We sat down a few months before the wedding and made a timeline which was SO helpful to not only me and my husband but the other vendors as well! He went above and beyond. Cannot say enough about this vender! 10/10!