Blessings Bakery

Orchard Park, New York · View map · Visit website

About Blessings Bakery

Blessings Bakery is a custom cake company located in Orchard Park, New York. Jen, owner and baker, specializes in creating custom wedding cakes and desserts using fresh, high-quality organic ingredients. The team at Blessings Bakery will work to bring your vision to life, providing you with endless options for your special day.

Products Offered

Your cake will be made from scratch with all natural ingredients. Blessings Bakery offers each couple a free consultation, private tastings, and custom designs for your wedding cake and desserts. There are also gluten-free and vegan dessert options available. They offer a variety of dessert options and cake flavors for couples to customize, including:

• Speciality cakes

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/06/2017

Jennifer is FANTASTIC. She met with my husband and I multiple times prior to our wedding to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted. She took the time and effort to make sure every detail looked ... Read more identical to the photo I gave to her. The cake tasted delicious and we had compliments all night on the cake, and people are still talking about it! I highly recommend Blessings Bakery. Thank you Jennifer for your hard work and for making a big part of our wedding day perfect!

Y
Yvonne

Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer created an absolutely stunning and delicious cake for our wedding on October 14, 2017. Her artistic ability, vision and talents as a baker are world-class. Our cake was more beautiful and ... Read more more delicious than we even dreamed it would be and EVERYONE raved about it at the wedding. Thank you so much Jennifer!! Will recommend you to everyone!!! Mike and Yvonne Ignaszak

S
Shamika

Married on 10/13/2017

I’m glad we chose Blessings Bakery to make our wedding cake it was amazing. I showed Jennifer a picture of how we wanted our cake to look and she did exactly that. She exceeded our expectations all ... Read more our guests raved about how delicious the cupcakes were. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cake for any event.