Bleu Barn Bistro

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Bleu Barn Bistro

Bleu Barn Bistro is a catering company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company provides locally-sourced foods that are farm-to-table fresh. Bleu Barn Bistro is also a family-owned company. They offer a variety of catering options, including food truck catering, chef attended action stations, traditional buffets and more. The team at Bleu Barn works with each couple personally to create a custom menu that utilizes fresh and seasonal ingredients.

Cuisine

Bleu Barn Bistro offers a number of cuisine styles, dietary accommodations and catering services. Some styles available include American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, French, Southern and seafood. If your group has dietary restrictions, then no need to worry because the team at Bleu Barn Bistro has experience creating foods that are gluten-free, halal, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan or vegetarian. Additionally, the following catering services are options for each couple:

• Breakfast/brunch

M
Mj Chisum

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Cute and Delicious!

I knew right when I got engaged that I wanted a barn wedding with a cute food truck to cater, and Bleu Barn made that 100% come true. I had 130 or so guests at my wedding and the timing for dinner was ... Read more no different than a buffet style, but the food was WAY better than a buffet ever is - fresh, hot, and with more choices! We have a decent amount of dietary restrictions in our guestlist and every person was catered to flawlessly. All I heard all night was "that foooood, MJ - yum!". They knocked it out of the park. And the bonus? Super friendly, respond to your emails and questions freakishly fast AND their food trailer is so cute with a cute chalkboard menu. It was perfect.

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/04/2018

We have worked with Bleu Barn Bistro for the past 3 years to have their food truck at a private party. Tara is super easy to work with in the planning stage, and their service and food at the event is ... Read more is top notch. Our guests rave about the food, and they can satisfy all diets (vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, and carnivores). The service is great too - the line/wait at the food truck never gets long (which is an issue I've experienced other places). And it take the stress of planning away - at the end of the night when they drive away there is no mess to clean up. I would definitely recommend Bleu Barn Bistro!!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/02/2018

Tara was amazing from start to finish! She was so easy to work with and really helped throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious, everyone was raving about it. The set up was ... Read more perfect for our guests and everything was just perfect!! I will definitely use Bleu Barn Bistro again and would highly highly recommend them!!! Thank you for catherine our event!!!!