bleu Events

Columbia, MO · View map

About bleu Events

bleu Events offers an innovative full-service catering experience. From event coordination and conception, the professional and experienced staff assists with every step of the planning process. From setup and décor, to food presentation and bar service.

13 Reviews for bleu Events

13 bleu Events Reviews

Teresa
Teresa

Married on 03/15/2019

Highly recommend

Chandra helped me plan my reception with Bleu and they did an amazing job. The food was delicious, the service was great, and they were super flexible with creating our custom menu. I can’t speak ... Read more highly enough of this team. I highly recommend!

L
Lisa and Bryan

Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have asked for a better catering company to work with. They fit us in last minute when my husband and I took a trip to St Louis and fit all of our vendors in in two days. They were so ... Read more accommodating with all of the tweaks and changes that we made to the menu and guest list numbers. My mom is allergic to gluten and they prepared a meal separately just for her to make sure that she could eat that night!!! They even provided her with gluten free bread! This company worked very closely with our venue, so my husband and I had to do little back and forth communication from the catering company to the venue. This gave us a greater piece of mind and the food was great for the wedding. So many guests raved about it. Bleu also provided additional food that we hadn't even put on our menu as additives (for free) ie super delicious mushrooms!

J
Jordan

Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful to work with! Chef understood our vision and made the meals unique to our tastes. Bartenders were also great during the reception! Read more Wonderful to work with! Chef understood our vision and made the meals unique to our tastes. Bartenders were also great during the reception!