BleuBelle Bridal

Savannah, GA · View map

About BleuBelle Bridal

For over a decade, BleuBelle Bridal has been striving to give each bride the shopping experience she has always dreamt of. Upon entering the boutique, you can expect to find wedding dress classics with a modern twist. With a personal stylist to help walk you through your entire appointment, you will be guided into your perfect gown! Enjoy a champagne toast when you "say yes!"

Dress Designers:

39 BleuBelle Bridal Reviews

Suzanne
Suzanne E. Salzmann

Married on 05/26/2019

The staff, gowns and alterations are amazing

Wonderful staff (Ashton, Aubrie and Tammy who handles alterations). They have such a wonderful selection of gowns, and their customer service is impeccable. They always made me and my daughter (the ... Read more bride) feel like we were the only customers (even when they had a store full). They were always so accommodating to my daughter who had to fly in quite a few times for alterations (she is from the Philly area), and I live in the Savannah area.

Kelsey
Kelsey Fox

Married on 01/19/2019

Best place to find your dream dress

BleuBelle Bridal is the best place to find your dream dress! I went to several bridal shops in Savannah and none compare to BleuBelle Bridal’s service, environment and dress selection. I primarily ... Read more worked with Ashton when I went in to find the perfect dress. Ashton made the experience so fun and stress free. She also helped me find the perfect veil and earrings. I did my altering through them and their seamstress is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I felt so beautiful and never wanted to take my dress off!! Love BleuBelle Bridal! Photos in review were taken by Carrie Friesen Photography.

B
Beth

Married on 12/01/2017

I was scheduled to use BleuBelle Bridal to steam my dress for my 9/9 wedding, but Irma made other plans. We decided to have a quick, mini-ceremony at the hotel for our family that had made it into ... Read more town and BBB were so helpful. They steamed my dress and my groom's suit at a moment's notice at no cost. I will definitely be using them when we reschedule our wedding! Thanks again!