Bleues on the Water

Glen Burnie, MD · View map · Visit website

About Bleues on the Water

Bleues on the Water, a venue situated between Annapolis and Baltimore, combines the trio of classic, elegance and luxury all in one setting to ensure your wedding is stunning. The wedding planning team pays special attention to the details that go into the planning process to make sure your wedding preparation and the final product is relaxing and refined.

Facilities and Capacity
With waterfront views, private docks and manicured gardens, Bleues on the Water offers a romantic hideaway in which to host your wedding. Couples can invite up to 1,000 guest to join them either in their covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor, or indoor setting of choice.

Couples can choose from all-inclusive packages and even customize the ceremony if they desire. Couples can rest assured that pricing varies and is dependent on how elegant or opulent you decide to make your event. To help ensure your wedding planning process is stress-free, Bleues on the Water offers services such as:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house services

Other Services
In addition to weddings, they also host engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and receptions.

24 Reviews for Bleues on the Water

24 Bleues on the Water Reviews

M
Mrs.davis

Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding for 8/16/2019

I had my wedding here on Friday 8/16 and the venue was amazing... The staff was awesome, excellent and all above ,I had the perfect day thanks to the staff the manager I forgot his name was everything ... Read more thing we didn’t want for nothing and everything was on time.... I love him and his staff.... I would do it again if I could get the same staff that was on dutie that night.

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/02/2018

Steph Shores

Bleues did an amazing job! The view was beautiful and everything ran so smoothly. From signing our contract to the day of the communication was easy! Jill answered all of my questions and was so sweet ... Read more sweet every time! David was our maitre'd and he was phenomenal; pleasant, friendly, professional and punctual! He kept the wedding running smoothly and was so accommodating to our guests. Planning with Bleues was simple, easy and affordable. Bridal suite was awesome, food was great and drinks were always full I don't think you can find anywhere with their pricing and inclusions. Highly recommend Bleues!

J
James

Married on 08/18/2018

From the day we booked our daughters wedding with Jill in 2017 through the day of event 8/18/18 with Ashley as the event coordinator, our experience with Bleues on the Water was awesome. The setting ... Read more is spectacular, everything was perfectly in place for the outdoor ceremony, the guests were treated to hor d'oeuvres and beverages during the photo session, the dinner food is excellent plus, the staff was professional efficient and friendly, the special touches, signature drinks, bridal party lounge, table settings, lighting and decorations, a beautiful cake; I could go on and on. The event played out flawlessly, our family and guests thoroughly enjoyed the celebration thanks to the efforts of the event staff. Looking back, we would not change a thing it was just awesome Jim W.