Blind Date

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Blind Date

Blind Date is an upbeat and versatile wedding band in Austin, Texas. This seven-piece band plays classic hits from every decade, whether you like classic jazz or today’s modern pop. With over 17 years’ experience together, Blind Date gives a high energy performance that is guaranteed to wow your crowd and get them on their feet. Choose Blind Date for a once in a lifetime wedding entertainment experience.

Blind Date offers premier wedding entertainment for receptions of all sizes and styles. They have an extensive repertoire of nearly 400 songs, ranging in genre from dance music, to rock, jazz, country and hip-hop. They can also add your custom song requests to any set in order to make your wedding unique. Blind Date can perform as the full seven-piece band, a smaller five-piece (no horns) for dance-heavy music, a jazz quartet for cocktail hour, or a guitar and piano duet for a simplistic romantic ambiance.

20 Reviews for Blind Date

20 Blind Date Reviews

Melissa
Featured
Melissa Clark

Married on 01/19/2019

Blind Date is the BEST Wedding Band

Blind Date is the best wedding band in Texas, hands down. They performed at our wedding in January and were a crowd favorite. Guests came up to us all night asking where we found them. We learned ... Read more about the Blind Date when they did my sisters wedding 10 years ago! As an event planner in Houston, I searched all the bands I had worked with before, but I couldn't forget how great Blind Date had been years ago. After calling to confirm they had the same members (minus one), I booked them immediately. They are worth the investment! You will not be disappointed, and you will be on the dance floor (or stage) the entire night. Book them now!

Joseph
joseph haney

Married on 05/11/2019

Unbelievable Wedding Band - Blind Date

On 5/11/19, Blind Date out of Austin, TX played at my daughter's wedding reception. They were incredible. Chelsea and Taz's vocals were impeccable. The musicians were great. And, their willingness to ... Read more allow the bride and groom to share the stage at times made the event even more personal and memorable for all of us. I know one our first calls when planning our next daughter's wedding will be to Mark and his band mates.

Patrick
Patrick Jupe

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing band

Honestly I don't know what to say about these guys other than that they absolutely kick ass. They are expensive, but definitely worth the money if it's in your budget... You get what you pay for.I ... Read more was blown away by the equipment (have an impressive lighting and live sound setup), quality of all the musicians, and how they were able to bring life to the party. They even had a few surprises in store for us that I won't spoil but made the wedding super memorable. All throughout the night people were telling me about how amazing the band was. They aren't just a good wedding band, they are a downright awesome band. I've been to a lot of live shows and these guys crush the covers. Don't think about it... just book them!