Blink & Co. Photography

Clearwater Beach, FL · View map

About Blink & Co. Photography

Blink & Co. Photography is a wedding photography company located in South Florida. Owner and photographer Sarah will go above and beyond in providing only the best photographs of your wedding day. Clients praise her experience, work ethic and friendly approachability. She works best in natural light and has an extensive portfolio of wedding photography. Blink & Co. Photography specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional styles.

Blink & Co. Photography offers a boudoir shoot and an engagement shoot to compliment your wedding photos. Additional photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
This company offers save the dates and thank you cards to send your guests before and after the wedding. Additional photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Blink & Co. Photography is a West Palm Beach wedding photographer, Naples beach wedding photographer, Tampa wedding photographer, Key Largo wedding photographer, Miami wedding photographer

29 Reviews for Blink & Co. Photography

29 Blink & Co. Photography Reviews

Alexis
Alexis

Married on 06/08/2019

The Best!!

Sarah and her team are the best. When I first contacted Sarah to inquire about about her work I felt like I knew her my whole life. She is so down to earth and easy going. Her work is absolutely ... Read more gorgeous!!! If natural light and having your colors pop is what you are looking for Blink & Co. Photography is the one to choose. Sarah can relate to you on any level. We had a tough start to our wedding day and she was there to support everyone involved. Overall our experience working with Sarah was top notch. Everyone has raved about our engagement photos and now our wedding photos. I highly recommend Blink & Co. Photography. Thanks again Sarah and Larry!!

Danielle
Danielle Faustini

Married on 02/23/2019

You can STOP looking for a wedding photog RIGHT NOW

Ok, so if I had to do this whole wedding thing all over again, I would 10/10 - HANDS DOWN hire Sarah again. She is beyond talented and just an all-around fabulous human to have around on your big day. ... Read more As for the photos? My jaw seriously hit the ground when I saw them. She captured some truly stunning images, all of which have this incredible editorial vibe, and we are forever grateful to have them to look back on for years to come. WE LOVE YOU SARAH!!!

C
Chanel Cooper

Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely incredible

Words can not express how amazing our experience was with Sarah & her team. Their passion and talent came through overwhelmingly in our photos. They portrayed our day flawlessly for us to remember ... Read more forever. I can’t recommend them enough to capture any special occasion.