Bliss Events

Cookeville, TN · View map

About Bliss Events

We believe every event should be a celebration and a moment of perfect happiness, and great joy. We believe every event should overflow with love and care. We believe that your event is precious and special, and should be fully enjoyed from start to finish.

You have wisely chosen to take a small step back from the chaos and clutter that can often be involed in the planning and managing of an event. You have wisely chosen to designate that chaos and clutter to us. And we are elated. We are here to ensure that you feel as little of that chaos as possible, and instead find yourself in the very definition of Bliss: so as to be oblivious of everything else. So take a moment and find yourself oblivious. Oblivious to the chaos and clutter, oblivious to the easy-to-forget, minuet details, and oblivious to the stresses that distract you from the pure sweetness of your event. Rest in the fact that we will manage that oblivion and provide the perfect atmosphere for you to find many moments of nothing but Bliss.

1 Reviews for Bliss Events

1 Bliss Events Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 05/21/2016

We hired this sister-duo for our wedding ceremony AND reception! We couldn't be more pleased. I was one of those brides who basically had everything planned out and just needed a little extra help and ... Read more manpower to make everything happen "the day of." These ladies did a fantastic job making sure everything went accordingly (to my very specific plans!). If a challenge came up, they quickly took care of it, and I probably never even found out about it! They worked well with the vendors and family members. I loved their sense of creativity, flexibility, and never-ending professional client service. Their help dealing with the vendors the last 2 weeks before the wedding was essential! They even gave me and my husband a cute thank you gift for choosing them! I totally recommend Blissful Events, whether you need a planner for start to finish or planned the whole thing on your own.

Bliss Events FAQ