Bliss Extraordinary Floral

Sedona, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Extraordinary Floral

Bliss Extraordinary Floral is Sedona's premier florist since 1998. Amy Mills, the owner and lead designer, received her Masters of European Wedding Design from Art and Nature International in Paris, and she opened her own floral shop in 1998, after 25 years of working as an interior designer and photo stylist in Hollywood. Amy and her team plan over 200 weddings and events each year, specializing in themed events, from vintage to boho, elegance to rustic, and country to European. As well as day to day couture floral design, Amy provides event planning services, with a warehouse that offers several event rental items.

Bliss Extraordinary Floral offers floral arrangements in many floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, tropical, glamorous, and preppy, among others. Floral arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle décor, alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, table arrangements, and flower girl baskets. Flower petals and non-floral options are also available. Amy can offer couples various rental decorations, such as vases, containers, arches, chuppahs, pedestals, lanterns, linens, candles, and centerpieces. Other services provided by Amy and her team include:

• Consultations

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 12/31/2017

My husband and I met and interviewed three of the big florists in Sedona before we decided on Bliss. We knew after meeting with Amy, that we could simply describe our vision and she would go above and ... Read more beyond to make it beautiful. This woman simply does BEAUTIFUL work - she is an artist. Amy at Bliss is absolutely AMAZING! She did our wedding flowers for our wedding on June 16th and I was blown away. She was easy to communicate with, emails with zest, and is always eager to hear your ideas. She has a true passion for floral and wedding ambiance. Both my husband and I met with Amy and we walked her through our day and wedding "style" (for us, small boho-chic small family wedding) and we came up Pinterest photos that represented what we were looking for. The final product was AMAZING! My bouquet was to die for (pictured), the spray arrangements were glorious (pictured), and the table arrangements were perfect! Thank you SO much Amy for making our day absolutely beautiful with your flowers!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 06/09/2019

Simply beautiful

I am so glad I chose Bliss for our big day! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted! Thank you Amy for bringing my vision to life! Read more I am so glad I chose Bliss for our big day! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything I wanted!! Thank you Amy for bringing my vision to life!!

Jessica
Jessica Rzepecki

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I can’t say enough how wonderful my wedding experience was! Amy did a stunning job and completely and totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Bliss Extaordinary Floral! Read more I can’t say enough how wonderful my wedding experience was! Amy did a stunning job and completely and totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Bliss Extaordinary Floral!