Bliss Honeymoons

Columbus, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Honeymoons

Bliss Honeymoons is an award winning travel agency located in Columbus, OH, serving couples nationwide. The consultants at Bliss Honeymoons believe in taking a modern approach to planning your destination wedding or honeymoon. You can easily connect with a consultant that specializes in the destinations that are on your wish list at a time that fits with your schedule.

Whether you’re planning a honeymoon or destination wedding, you’ll find their personalized service a breath of fresh air to traditional travel planning. If you’re planning a honeymoon, they offer destinations worldwide that cater to adventure seekers, foodies, and beach bums alike. If you’re planning a destination wedding, you’ll find their new client hub, guest communication tools, and comprehensive wedding sites make the planning process easier than you ever dreamed it could be.

Planning the perfect get-away or beach wedding doesn’t have to be stressful! Schedule your free consultation today!

Bliss Honeymoons will work with couples to create unique, individualized wedding packages for your honeymoon, destination weddings, family trips, group travel, and luxury trips. They will help you pick the perfect destination, make an itinerary, select air travel, provide you with travel insurance and emergency assistance, and much more. Bliss Honeymoons would be delighted to help couples who would like to go to the following destinations:

• Alaska

C
Featured
Crista

Married on 06/20/2018

We found Bliss Honeymoons after becoming overwhelmed with all of the information you can find online and trying to book a destination wedding. Laura at Bliss Honeymoons was absolutely wonderful to us, ... Read more she helped us find an amazing resort for our wedding. Laura made the booking and planning process so easy and answered all of our questions. Our wedding was beautiful and we got to enjoy every moment of it with our family.

Ciara
Ciara Johnson

Married on 07/29/2019

The BEST investment to our Perfect Destination Wedding!

We had the pleasure of working with Lindsay for our destination wedding in Jamaica and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She came highly recommended from a friend who worked with her in the ... Read more past for their Carribean wedding and I have to say that taking her advise to book Lindsay for her services was the BEST wedding advice we received! She was prompt, and responsive immediately upon reaching out to her. We had an initial meeting where she inquired about what we desired, and our goals. Shortly following the meeting she sent us a very detailed and informative slide presentation that was helpful with narrowing down a location and resort. When I began to feel overwhelmed with options, she embraced me as a friend would and helped walk me through the process of choosing the resort that was absolutely ideal for our dream wedding. She made herself available for phone calls at any hour and welcomed any question. She did not only extend this quality of service to us, but to our wedding guest as well. They expressed much relief in having her expert guidance and assistance. During our planning process, we ran into some stressors which she happily helped us alleviate without hesitation. I can truly say her customer service is unmatched!! I highly recommend working with her or anyone on the Bliss team if you are planning a destination wedding, trust me when I say it will be the best investment to put towards your wedding!

Kate
Kate Pugh

Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING! Worth it! Do yourself a favor and just do it!!

Bliss honeymoons really made the planning of our honeymoon SO MUCH EASIER! We worked with Lindsay Barrie and she was fabulous. Working with her took all the stress off of me because I simply told her ... Read more over the phone what we liked and then two weeks later I had a very informative presentation filled with resorts for us to chose from! We honed in on what we liked and she sent us another round of resorts over. We ended up picking from the first list she sent and we were so thankful! We had the most incredible time. It was perfect thanks to their expert guidance and recommendations! Hassle free!