Bliss Photography

Leander, TX · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Photography

Hello, I’m Kristi Krouse, the photographer behind Bliss Photography.

I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend. I have 3 kiddos and 3 dogs. I cherish the hustle of my busy family but don’t get me wrong I love to relax with a soft blanket, a good movie and a glass of red wine.

I believe in timeless images to decorate your walls, warm your heart and bring a tear to your eye. I enjoy creating a relationship with my clients and value the opportunity to come into your lives and capture your wedding memories.

Soon the cake will be eaten, the dress will wrinkle and the guests will go home but, you will forever have your photos to treasure. That is why choosing the perfect photographer is so important. I would love to be that person for you. I can’t wait to join you on your adventure!

<3 Kristi Krouse

Providing a comprehensive range of wedding photography services, Bliss Photography offers three different options - The Essential, The Keepsake, and The Heirloom.

The Essential offers a full three hours of wedding coverage on your wedding day, combined with an online viewing gallery, USB with all of your edited images and a photo print release.

The Keepsake offers six hours of wedding day coverage, a custom album made just for the couple of honor, an online gallery, USB of all edited images and a photo print release.

The Heirloom offers 10 hours of wedding day coverage, an additional photographer, a first-look session, a sneak out session, 10x10 custom album, 10x10 parent album, USB of all edited images, online gallery and a photo print release.

Some of the many services offered by Bliss Photography can include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Kaylee Smythe

Married on 04/27/2019

Simply amazing

I was so happy with every picture! Every special memory was captured so I can forever look back on them! And she makes you feel so comfortable during it all! She was also so flexible with me and my ... Read more timeline! Do yourself a favor and book her today!

Kinjal
Kinjal Patel

Getting married on 03/31/2020

Awesome Talent

We used Bliss for Indian engagement ceremony! Kristi was a lot of fun to work with and we absolutely love our photos. They came out beautiful! She captured all the moments and details of the event ... Read more really well. Would hire her again!

B
Brian Lovelace

Married on 07/14/2019

Great service!

We used Bliss for new born pictures of our baby and they came out great! A++ Would recommend. We plan to use them again for our wedding. Read more We used Bliss for new born pictures of our baby and they came out great! A++ Would recommend. We plan to use them again for our wedding.