Bliss Salon and Spa

Celeste
Celeste

Married on 10/27/2018

Bliss is the best!

Bliss is amazing! I had my makeup done by Angelique, hair by the owner Carmen Joe, and nails by Erica for my wedding day. I also did a hair and makeup trial a month before the wedding day, and I ... Read more GREATLY recommend doing one because it really takes the stress away of worrying about how your hair and makeup will look on your actual wedding day. My gel nails were perfection, my makeup lasted all day without any touch-ups, and my hair was EXACTLY what I wanted! I just had to tell Angelique that I wanted my makeup to look natural but turned up a notch, and she came up with the perfect look for my wedding day. We were also able to bring our own food and drinks to enjoy while getting ready, which really made for a fun morning. My Mom, Mother-in-law, Aunt, Sister-in-law, Maid of Honor, and flowergirl also had their hair and makeup done and they all looked gorgeous. I 100% recommend Bliss as the go-to salon for brides, they are wonderful and their work is amazing!

Abby
Abby

Married on 02/25/2018

Fantastic Experience

My experience with them was fantastic. From the hair and makeup trial to the wedding day. Everyone was helpful and did a fantastic job. We had them do my hair and makeup as well as the MOB, and MOH on ... Read more site. This helped me feel less nervous.

User6774742

2+ years ago

Bliss Salon and Spa is amazing! The moment you pass through the door you are greeted by a friendly staff. The salon has a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere making it very inviting. But the ... Read more awesomeness doesn’t stop there. The staff takes the time to really listen to what you want, especially as you are planning for that very special day when it all has to be perfect. The services include it all for that day…hair, make-up and nails. Get a massage if you wish, too. They are able to accommodate the entire wedding party…your place or theirs. Carmen Joe, the owner, takes it an extra step with extra pampering you receive on your special day. I highly recommend the salon not only for your special day, but for all those days in between. Experience for yourself the tranquility of their amazing service. You will feel more confident and beautiful on your special day