Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar

Bowling Green, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Whether it's a dramatic smoky eye, an ethereal natural glow, a romantic side swept braid or the perfectly unique updo, owner Christol will bring your vision to life for your wedding day. She offers boutique concierge-style on-site services to create an awe-inspiring, flawless bridal look that will last well through the night and into the next day!

Experience

Christol Kratze has owned Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar since 2008, and has been in the industry for nearly 20 years. Christol has been trained by the acclaimed hairstylist Ulyana Aster and has recently worked alongside Ted Gibson and Jason Backe on the Ted Gibson Artistic Team for New York Fashion Week runway shows.

Bliss Salon & Beauty Bar provides many beauty services to pamper you for your big day. In order to achieve your dream wedding look, Christol offers a consultation as well as hair and makeup trials. She offers her services to the bride, groom and the entire wedding party. Beauty services include:

• Facials

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 06/26/2016

Christol the owner of Bliss was wonderful to work with, she is very professional, talented, and easy to get along with. She came back to work early from her maternity leave to give me my trial run on ... Read more hair, makeup, and lashes. This shows how dedicated she is to her customers. I loved her work and felt completely comfortable with her. The day of our wedding Christol and Nettie beautified us ladies. They both fit right in and provided wonderful services that fit each ladies' individuals needs and requests. My bridal party could not stop raving about Christol and Nettie even after our wedding. They saved the day at the last minute by helping my bridesmaids' to fashion their convertible dresses in a unique and beautiful way before the ceremony started. Truly happy with Christol and Nettie! Thank you!!!

B
Bailee

Married on 09/15/2018

Loved Christol

Christol did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier! It was everything I wanted and more! Christol was so nice and took everything I wanted to a whole new level. Thank ... Read more you so much Christol you are truly amazing at what you do!!!! Ladies if you are looking for a natural beautiful look Christol is your girl! The other ladies who came to my home and did my bridesmaids hair were amazing too!!! Best staff ever thank you!!!

A
Alexandra

Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! Christol was amazing and did a great job and was able to give me the exact look I wanted. Loved it so much, it was perfect. Read more I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out!!!!! Christol was amazing and did a great job and was able to give me the exact look I wanted. Loved it so much, it was perfect.